Chapter 22

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Deckard was taken to a high security prison by Hobbs, who personally escorted him there. He never did get to talk to Nadia before being escorted off by the police.

——————————

The team met up at a beach in Spain after their mission. Brian and Nadia were staying at the same house they used to live in before they were allowed back to America.

Mia and Vince had joined the team in going to Spain, staying in there old home there. Mia was pregnant with a little girl and they are all very excited about another baby girl in the house, especially Natasha as she would have a niece.

Dom and Letty were finally about to embark on their honeymoon. They are going to travel to all the beautiful and hot cities and countries that they wanted to before finding somewhere to settle after their house in L.A. got blown up.

Ramsey is going to help Mr. Nobody when he needs it, consulting on anything technological.

Tej was running his garage and travelling, wanting to travel for fun and not a job. He can finally appreciate a country instead of being there for a week, locked inside a room the entire time.

Roman was going to be going from country to country to party and have fun anywhere he wants.

This was going to be the final time they would all be together until they all come back from their travels. Brian and Nadia have both officially resigned and are now retired, ready to be full time parents. They wouldn't be going on any jobs unless it was necessary but they would be giving advice and helping where they can.

Mia, Vince, Brian and Nadia are all by the sea running around with the kids. The others had been worn out by the little ones very quickly and gained a respect for the energy the parents had. Especially Nadia and Mia as they are both pregnant and still managed to keep up with the over energetic toddlers.

"Daddy! Come play!" Nadia shouts to Brian who rushes over to his growing family.

"Yeah." Brian says coming over.

"Look at him. Look at him." She says to the twins, pointing out Brian.

They run towards Brian and he somehow manages to pick them both up in his arms and spins them around, getting joyous laughter from them.