Chapter 8

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

I was jogging around London, just taking in the sights, being a tourist. I promised Brian I wouldn't do anything fun until he gets back and jogging is as boring as it gets.

I started to run a bit but stopped suddenly when I saw Letty. I had made it to Hyde Park and she was there, walking around.

I ran over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. I could see her go defensive and turn to me.

"Can I help you?"

"Letty?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know you, lady."

"What happened?"

"I don't know but I can't remember much anymore. Did I know you or something?"

"Yeah, you were my best friend."

"Sorry." She said.

"Don't be, it's not your fault. But, even though you don't remember me, do you want to fight?" I asked.

"Why would we fight each other?" She asks me, looking really confused.

"Before you lost your memory, I was teaching you to fight a bit better. I was teaching a lot of the tricks I have learnt."

"So you were my teacher?"

"Yeah, sort of. I've had a lot of practise. Come on, it's always good to blow off some steam and learn something new."

"Okay, where?"

"I have an apartment here that I used to use. It has a gym."

"Perfect."

——————————

Half an hour later we arrive at the small apartment of mine with a gym inside. I unlock the door and we go inside.

Without giving Letty a chance to think I pull my gun on her.

"What? Did you bring me here to kill me."

"No, but you have to be prepared. If it was anyone else I would have killed you by now."

Letty then pulls out her gun and we walk around the house with our guns aimed at each other. I stumble a little but recover easily. When we get to the kitchen we are closer to each other, we move the same way and grab each others gun, holding it at one another again.