Chapter 2

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Nadia and Brian were sat outside their beautiful home, having a picnic. Brian held Myles up and Nadia held Natasha. They had the barbecue going and Brian was handing Myles and Natasha things to see which of them will pick up the toy skyline.

"He likes this, alright. Or this?" He asks picking up the skyline and handing it to Myles.

Myles was invested in his toy owl but when he saw the colour of the car he tried to reach for it at the same time that Natasha did from Nadia's lap.

"Yes." Brian says in excitement that they both like his car. Nadia laughs at his excitement, finding it adorable.

Brian places the toy car between the two of them for one to take. Myles drags it closer to him but then goes back to his owl.

"That's my twins. Alright, let's see how this thing flies. Are you watching?" Brian asks the two of them. He picks up a paper aeroplane and throws it, making it go far.

It lands in the driveway, where Dom pulls in.

"It Uncle Dom. What do you know? Are you waving?" Brian asks picking up Myles' wrist and getting him to wave. Nadia does the same with Natasha.

"Hey, Myles and Natasha."

"What's up, Uncle Dom? What's up, Uncle Dom?" Brian says, making it seem like the twins are saying it. "Are you excited to see him?" He asks them.

"Are you already pushing imports on them?" Dom asks when he sees Natasha sneakily take the car from Myles' lap.

"You say, 'Dad's not pushing anything.' They chose that car."

"We know they're O'Conner's, but, I brought you something." He says placing the car between the twins.

Myles takes the charger and Natasha has the skyline.

"Yeah! They're also a Toretto." Dom exclaims in excitement.

"I don't know?" Brian says.

"Luckily they have a few more years to decide, right?" Nadia said.

"I think they decided, Nadia." Dom says.

"I think it's time for a feed. You got one, I'll feed the other." Nadia says to Brian.

"Yeah, just bring it out here."

"Okay."

Nadia goes inside, giving Natasha to Dom as she goes in. Natasha looks at Dom with curious eyes, she always has, since she was a baby. Nadia thinks it's because he doesn't have hair and she isn't used to it because she did the same thing with Roman.

Dom and Brian start to talk for a minute until Nadia comes back out a few minutes later with two bottles of her breast milk. She walks over to them, where they are now sitting on outdoor chairs with beers out of the babies reach.