Chapter 4

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Nadia and Brian arrived back in L.A. a few days later. Sadly, it wasn't for a happy reason.

The day after they arrived was Han's funeral.

There was a lot of people there that they hadn't seen before but that didn't surprise them. Han had a lot of friends and family that they didn't know.

They were stood in the back of the crowd. It was Nadia, Brian, Tej, Roman and Dom.

During the talk Dom went up to the image of Han. He placed the picture of Gisele beside his, happy to know that they will now be together.

"They say we live on the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die. But he put you in this grave. So now I'll do the same to him." Dom says. Making a promise to Han.

——————————

Nadia's POV:

"I can't do no more funerals." Roman said from beside me.

Brian and I were stood between Tej and Roman. We were standing in front of a tree, close to the back. We didn't want to draw attention to ourselves.

"First Han. Now Hobbs is laid up, of all people. We're being hunted. You know he's out there somewhere watching, right?" 

As Tej is saying this, I see a car driving slowly past. A car that looks exactly like one Deckard would have. Deckard and I used to be friends but I'm gonna have to knock some sense into him before that could happen again.

"I hope so. Means he's close."

"Just promise me, Brian, no more funerals." Roman says.

"Just one more..." Brian starts, waiting for me to finish it.

"His." I say, finishing his sentence.

I see Dom walk off and get into his car after talking to Han's grave. He speeds up straight away and chases after that car.

I guess he had the same suspicion as me.

"Where's he going?" Roman asks.

"To catch the hunter." I say.

——————————

3rd POV:

The two of them speed out of the cemetery. Dom is slightly behind Deckard.

When they leave the cemetery they start to weave in and out of cars. Dom ignores the traffic lights, too determined to catch Shaw.

They turn a corner, crossing a bridge. People honk their horns at Dom as he goes around them. He gains a lot of speed on the bridge, catching right up to Shaw.

Shaw manages to make it through the traffic lights at the bottom of the bridge but Dom is a little late and gets stuck behind other cars.

Without wasting a second he switches lanes into the wrong way and crosses past the cars.