Chapter 14

(Nadia instead of Mia, though

(Nadia instead of Mia, though.)

3rd POV:

Tej told Roman what to aim for. Roman looked up, took aim, then he shot. However, he didn't counter in the winds. Making the claw get into the wing not the flap.

"What? What happened? Did you hit the flap?" Tej asks, not looking at Roman as he was driving.

"Uh...You should buckle up right now." Roman says getting down and putting his seatbelt on.

"What?" Tej asks, still confused.

——————————

Riley picks Letty up off the floor and slams her into the he wall. Riley starts to choke Letty. Letty struggles, trying to push Riley's face away to make her loose her balance. While doing this she saw the emergency door hatch.

She pulled the lever and the air suction immediately dragged Riley into it with a little help from Letty's fist. She was hanging outside the door.

Riley still pulls herself far enough in to kick Letty in the stomach, knocking her to the floor.

Riley, now back in, looks to find something she can use but is distracted by Hobbs.

"Hey!" He throws a hook to Letty.

Letty pushed the eject button, making the claw come out.

"Wrong team, bitch." She says. Riley looks over to Hobbs, as if to check what was happening but all she gets is a shrug on return. The hook hits Riley in the chest, making her fly out of the door.

Looking down, Hobbs sees Roman and Tej with the car swinging around just like Gisele and Han's.

——————————

Adolfson got out of his car through the window, he reached into Gisele's window and pulled her out by the neck. Gisele started to flail around trying to get out of his grip.

Han reached for her but couldn't catch her so, knowing there is no reason for him to be in the drivers seat, he climbs out of his side and onto the roof.