Chapter 10

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

The next morning they were all faffing about, doing something in the main room.

Tej was sat at his desk with Hobbs and Riley, trying to find Shaw's location as Hobbs stuck a chip on the car the day before.

"Tej, talk to me, what have we got?" Hobbs asks. Tej pulls up a satellite view of London to show Shaw's route and the places he could be hiding.

"We were able to track Shaw after he left you and Dom, but this guys smart, so we could only track him so far. He seems to know all the city's blind spots. See, we lost him somewhere in here." Tej says, waving his hand around a map.

"Which means he could be anywhere within that half-a-mile radius. So, maybe if we cross-reference phone records, leases-" Tej says but Riley cuts him off. Which annoys him slightly.

"No, this has got Shaw's name written all over it. We've got vantage points, multiple exits, subways, highways and storm drains." She explains, a little to eager to get it out. Like she is going to forget it soon.

"Bad-ass and brains. Woman, you keep that up, I'm gonna be out of a job. Alright, let's go nail that son of a bitch." Hobbs says. He is an idiot as he can't see what's right in front of him.

Hobbs and Riley walk off to go find out what is happening at the building Riley found.

Nadia walks over to Tej, who sits down.
"Do you trust her?"

"Who? Riley?" Tej asks. Nadia nods her head.

"Sometimes. It's times like that when she seems to know more of certain things she shouldn't know anything about but now that you said it, it is weird. I'm sure it's nothing."

"My (spidey) senses are tingling." Nadia says, getting up and walking off.

——————————

A few hours later
3rd POV:

Tej had a call so Nadia picked it up to take to him.

'Samoan Thor'

It made Nadia laugh a little but she knew she had to get the phone to Tej, not wanting to speak to Hobbs.

She passes the phone to Tej who is the other side of the table.

"Yo, it's Hobbs." He tells everyone in the room, so she can hear them.

"Alright, what have you got, Parker? Give me something good." Hobbs says.

"Yeah, that paint you got from Shaw's place is highly specialised. Anti-thermal low-IR coating."

"Military" Nadia and Dom say at the same time. It caught the attention of everyone in the room when they say military.

"Exactly. We got a list of bases around Europe that use this paint type and those specific colours."