Chapter 21

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Hobbs gets suspicious when they leave without a fight about the money. He walks over to the vault and looks inside only to find it empty.

——————————

Flashback:

After James, Han and Roman cleared the way, Dom and Brian had a ten second window.

Gisele, Tego and Santos were driving a rubbish truck near the bridge. Dom and Brian put the vault with all the money inside the back of the van and had the empty one replace it.

The rest of it was all an act as they knew Hobbs could hear everything they were saying. They needed to make him believe that the one on the bridge had the money in it so he would let them go and they'd have the money.

——————————

Hobbs started laughing at how smart they had played it and Elena had a smile on her face, laughing along with him.

——————————

In the factory they were all around the safe. Tego and Santos were off to the side, sitting on steps and playing with cards. Han and Gisele were stood behind everyone else. Roman and James were sat on the steps. Dom was in front of the safe and Nadia was holding Nico on her hip with Brian's arms wrapped around her.

Tej was working on opening the safe. He used a decryptor for the password and once that worked they only had one step left.

"Come on, baby. Don't be mean." He says as he places Reyes hand print on the scanner. He pressed it on and the light turned green.

The whole room was silent with the anticipation. Tej reached forward and turned the knob slightly, when they heard the lock loosen they knew they were in. Tej breathed a sigh of relief before continuing.

He twisted the lock on the front the rest of the way and pulled it open. Money came spilling out of the safe and onto the floor.

Everyone stood up or smiled at each other.

Brian and Nadia kissed and hugged each other in excitement. They were gonna get the life they always wanted.

Han and Gisele looked to each other, ready for the adventures they would have together.

Roman stood up excited about all the girls he'll get.

James was thinking about all the people he could help with the money. He wanted to do good in the world after all the bad things the army made him do.

Santos and Tego were just excited. Santos dropped all his cards on the floor in shock.

Tej was thinking about the shop he wants to have and Dom was thinking about all the beautiful places he could go and the people he could help.