Chapter 14

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

After everything that happened at the party and with Deckard, they all meet up outside the towers. Now they were waiting on Brian and Dom to come out of the towers after seeing them drive the car through the doors of the vault.

Roman had helped Letty and Nadia into their cars. Both him and Tej were keeping an eye on them as they had fallen asleep in the cars. Because of the possible concussion they will need to wake them up every few hours.

Brian and Dom walk out of the building and everyone turns to look at them. They saw the car flying through the buildings and eventually fall to its death so as soon as they saw them, Roman started to talk about it.

"That was crazy!" Roman shouts in excitement.
"Did you see that? The car flew. And I thought we were a few years away flying cars!" Roman says.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool." Brian said.

"'Pretty cool.' That's it. You just flew through three buildings in a car and all I get is 'pretty cool.' I'm disappointed, man." Roman says.

"Okay. It was crazy but terrifying. Okay? Happy with that?" Brian says.

"I guess it'll do." He says.

"But that was insane. Seeing it was mad but being in it must have been horrible." Tej says.

"Oh yeah, I defiantly thought I was gonna die." Brian says.

"Where's Letty and Nadia?" Dom asks.

"They had a bit of trouble and are sleeping in the cars. Letty's in yours and Nadia's in Brian's." Tej tells Dom.

"What do you mean 'trouble'?" Brian asks.

"They were pushed over the balcony and landed on the DJs setup." Roman explained.

Brian's face turned into a frown and his eyebrows scrunched together in worry. He rushed over to his car and looked at Nadia as she was curled up in a ball, lent up to the window. Just seeing her calmed his worries.

Dom opened his car door and saw Letty sleeping. It felt like things were slowly getting back to normal for them because she was starting to remember small things and feelings.

"Come on, we better tell Mr. Nobody that we got the drive." Dom said.

"Alright, let's go." Tej said, heading to his car with Ramsey.

Roman headed off to his car and they all drove away from the party and to find something to eat after Dom had text Mr. Nobody. Now they were waiting for a reply.

They ended up in McDonald's. Brian ordered for Nadia for when she wakes up and Dom did the same for Letty. They ate in their cars as they waited for Mr.Nobody to send them a place to meet.