Chapter 17

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

A few hours later they had a barbecue going and beers being passed around. It was as if they were back in the garden of 1327.

Except the food didn't get burnt there. Tego was cooking and he wasn't very good at it.

"Yo, you burned it." Santos told Tego.

"Yo, this is how my momma does it. Relax." Tego replies.

"Yeah, but your mum is the worst cook in the world." Santos tells Tego.

"Yo, don't you be talking about my momma."

James was sat with Han, Roman and Tej. Behind them was Brian and Nadia. They were sat on the chair where all the computing equipment was. Dom and Vince were in the back working on a car and Mia was sat with Gisele, talking with her while she cleaned her guns.

"To you, bro. Cheers, cheers, cheers, cheers." Roman says bumping glasses with each of them.
"So, we in Brazil. It's the good life."

"Yeah."

"So, you got a little more than $9 or $10 million coming. What you doing to do with your money?" Roman asks them.

"Me?" Tej asks.

"Yeah." James says.

"Actually, man, I been thinking about opening up a garage back home. A place where people can bring their cars and not get completely ripped off. You know what I mean?"

"Really?" Roman questions.

"Yeah."

"So, your dream is to start a day job? That's stupid. Like, why would-"

"Nah, it's not stupid at all, man. I love what I do."

"That don't make no sense to me." Roman stays still confused at Tej's answer.

"I think it's a good idea, means you won't blow all your money and you'll have an income." James says.

"Thanks, man." Tej says. They have started getting along the last few days. Which makes Nadia happy because James needs some new friends as she won't be around as much anymore.

Santos walks over to the boys with a plate full of food and a beer.
"I know that I am going to do with my money. Buying some cooking lessons for my man." He tells them, placing the plate on the table for them to see.

"See? See? There you go with that negativity, man. You know me. Money ain't a goddamn thing." Tego shouted over to Santos.