Chapter 7

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Nadia and Brian rush down an alleyway that leads onto the top of the houses. Just like Dom, so they could start to run on the roofs.

Dom is running away from Hobbs, who is gaining on him. He gets off the roofs as it is much easier to find him if he is running up there. However, when he makes it onto the floor he sees Reyes' men with guns, ready to shoot him. He rushes off, through the winding alleys before they could.

Hobbs jumps down pushing two of the men into a gate. Punches the guy to his right in the face, points his gun at the other two and shoots one of them. He then elbows the guy in the face twice.
The other guy he hit into the fence tries to hit him but Hobbs holds the gun and stabs him in the neck. He hits the last man around the face, takes him by the back of the neck and snaps it.
Once he dealt with them he went after Dom again.

——————————

Nadia and Brian were getting shot at as they made it up onto the rooftops. When they went up some steps another one of Reyes' men came out and went to shoot them but Brian shoved his gun into the wall, punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach to push him down.

He rushed up the steps to keep up with Nadia. He knows she can take care of herself but she has been off lately and he just wants her safe.

——————————

Elena is walking around when she hears a noise. She looks to her left and saw Dom rushing past on a roof. She got out her gun and she rushed after him.

——————————

Brian and Nadia, now on the roofs were jumping down a large one while being chased.

Nadia was about to run right but had to change and go a little left because another person came out of there.

A lot of Reyes' men were ganging up on them. Nadia was in front and Brian was just behind her. She was panting slightly as she was running because her baby apparently hates excercise.

——————————

Dom had just jumped off another lot of roofs and into an alley when Elena comes around the side with her gun pointed at him.
"Polícia. Get on the ground."

Dom looks shocked to see her. He didn't think anyone was following him but it surprised him that she was alone. All the other agents are in teams.

"I got Toretto. Four blocks north of your-" She begins to tell Hobbs through her walkie but is interrupted when Reyes' men start shooting at them.

Dom pushes her behind a wall with him for cover. Elena starts to shout that she is police but Dom tells her to be quiet.

"They already know who you are." He tells her.