Birth

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

It has been 7 months since everyone left Spain. We decided to stay here until I gave birth as the nuns were really good when I had to give birth to the twins.

Letty and Dom stopped by last month and they are doing amazing. Dom told us that they are going to Cuba next as he has some family there he hasn't seen in a while.

We haven't seen anyone else since then. All of them were too busy and couldn't make the trip here but we are hoping that when we come back to America after I give birth, we can see them all and they can meet the new baby.

——————————

Monday the 16th of May I went into labor. The twins are now four, having their birthday on the 5th of February. They are growing up so quickly.

Brian helped me get to the car as we were getting ready for bed when my water broke. He got me in and went back inside to get the hospital bag, putting that in the car before he ran back inside again. He went back upstairs and got the twins out of bed, strapping them in the back of the car while they were still asleep.

He drove us to the hospital and I was rushed in, just like before. Brian came in a few minutes later after making sure the twins were okay and they were somewhere safe.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"There in a nursery section in here. One of the nuns is in there looking after them." I nodded my head, letting him know I am listening to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

"I'm fine, this isn't anything I haven't done before but you just seem different."

"It's just weird not having anyone else here. Last time Dom was outside with Elena and when we brought them home Dom was there and he helped us out. It just feels a lot different." He says.

"If it makes you feel any better my family is meant to be coming over. They were meant to arrive today but they got delayed and couldn't get here for another 3 days."

"They're gonna be pissed when they find out they could have been here for the birth." Brian says with a little laugh, knowing how annoyed my dad got that he missed the last birth by a couple of days.

"I know." I say with a laugh.

We sit there for a while, talking about nothing. I would squeeze Brian hand anytime I got a contraction so he knows how close they are getting and how long they last.

It wasn't for another 2 hours that one of the nuns came back in. She checked how dilated I am and said I was ready to start pushing.

After that it was a blur of screaming. I would scream at Brian and the nuns in a number of languages but mainly Russian.