Chapter 5

(She is still blonde though)

3rd POV:

"Guys, we're all over the news." Nadia says making sure Dom can hear her as he walks over to the car. "They're blaming us for the killing of those DEA agents on the train."

Brian, Nadia and Mia walk a little behind Dom, towards the car.

Brian worries when he hears what Nadia said.
"Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list. The feds have got to show everyone their agents are off limits and they're going to send their best guys. We gotta get out of here."
Brian voices.

"One thing we know for sure..." Dom says, now with a wrench in his hand and walking around the car.
"Is that they wanted this car."

"Because something's in it." Brian figures out.

"If we find out what it is, we'll know what we're up against." Dom tells them.

"You guys have fun with that but I can't get involved anymore. I have a kid now Dom, he is my first priority." Mia told him.

"I know. But you also can't go home. They know who was involved and if they know we are related they will take you for leverage over us. And don't worry about Vince, he'll turn up." Dom tells Mia as he walks up to her. He takes her face in his hands as he finishes his speech and gives her a look of reassurance. Mia pulls him into a hug as she hadn't seen him in a while and they stay like that for a bit.

Afterwards Mia went into one of the back rooms, which had become a play room for Nico, and stayed there. Wanting to keep out of everything.

In the main room, Brian was sat by the car working on pulling it apart. Dom was sat on a table going through the little parts and Nadia was sat next to Brian, pulling big parts off the car.

She stopped for a minute and just stared at Brian. As she looked, she couldn't help but think of what it would be like when their kid grew up. How she would find Brian teaching the kid all about cars and later on how to build them. She would help, obviously, but she would also teach her kids basic fight skills so they are never caught off guard.

"Brian"

"Hm?" He looks up at Nadia to see her gazing at him with a dreamy look in her eyes. He has only ever seen that look a few times, mainly when they talk about their future.

"I have something I have to tell you." She said, about to tell him that she is pregnant but is interrupted by the door slamming shut.

"God damn. What a mess." Vince said as he walked in and looked at the car.

"Where you been, man?" Brian asks.