Chapter 11

When they get back to Tej's they all head inside

When they get back to Tej's they all head inside. Roman and Brian head over to the muscle cars with Tej. Nadia goes over to Suki as she hasn't spent much time with her but is going to help Brian and Roman with their cars when they start.

"Hey, Suki. How are you? I know we haven't spoken in a while."

"I'm good and don't worry about being busy. I'm always here when you need me and I hope it's the same the other way around."

"Of course it is. If you need me, just give me a call." Nadia says.

"I've gotta go work on the paint of this car, wanna come? Or do you want to go help the boys with the other cars? They may need you more over there, though. With all your brilliant ideas."

"I'll probably go and help them with the cars. Help them figure out a way to get unwanted visitors out of their cars."

"Alright, girl. Come talk to me before you go, yeah?"

"Of course." Nadia replies. Suki goes in to hug her and as much as Nadia doesn't do hugs she accepted it.

As Suki walks over to the car she is about to paint, that has a few people around it waiting for Suki, Nadia heads over to where the boys are working on the cars inside.

"Hey, guys. How's everything over here?"

"Were good, you coming to help?" Roman asks, hoping that she is there to help.

"Yeah, why not." She replies. "But let me get changed out of this dress. Tej, can I borrow something to cover up this dress. I don't want to ruin it."

"Yeah, there should be something in the back."

"Thanks." Nadia says before walking to the back room where all the spare parts are kept. She goes to where she can see some clothes and tries to find something that will cover her clothes or that she can get changed into entirely.

She finds a pair of dungarees and gets changed into them, not really having much option. When she is finished getting dressed she folds up her dress and brings it out with her so she can get changed into it before she leaves later.

"You do know there is shirts in there that would cover your dress?" Roman asks when he sees her in an entirely new outfit.

"Dirt still could have found a way. Especially because it is a white dress. Anyway I have some ideas for the cars." She says as she walks past where Tej is sat at down next to where Roman, Brian and Jimmy are working on the cars.

"Hey, Nadine." Brian calls to her.

"Hi, Brian."

"This things clean." He says in appreciation of how well kept their last owners kept it. When Nadia is closer to him he asks her. "Do you have any idea on how we are gonna get rid of these dicks that are getting in the cars with us tomorrow?" Brian asks her as he gets out from underneath his blue car.