Chapter 13

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Shaw and Riley had stolen a car and drove to the airstrip on the army base. They're ride was coming to pick them up.

The rest of their team was behind them in two more cars.

"So, what about Toretto's sister?" Riley asks.

"There's no need for her anymore."

Shaw tries to make the call to Vegh but it doesn't go through because Tej had messed with it.

——————————

Back at the army base, Tej had blocked Shaw's phone signal.
"I just jammed every signal up and down the spectrum."

Once everyone had been passed a gun and bullets or spare magazines, just to be safe.

"Let's move." Dom shouts to everyone.

"I'm coming with you." Letty says, surprising Dom slightly.

——————————

They had gotten into some cars and followed after Shaw and his team, hopefully leading them to Mia.

Shaw saw them in his wing mirror. He expected this but didn't think they would block the phone signal. Although, Mia is in the plane so he can just kill her when they drive on.

Dom, Brian, Letty and Nadia are in one car. The plan was for Brian and Nadia to get Mia while Letty and Dom distract Shaw. Nadia wanted to get in the action so she already warned them that she probably would.

In the car to their right was Hobbs, Roman and Tej. To the left was Gisele and Han.

"Where the hell this dude think he's going? We're on an army base, he's trapped." Roman jinxes. Just as he finishes his sentence a loud whirring is heard from above them.

Everyone looks up to see a gigantic plane coming down for Shaw.

"Wow, you just had to open your mouth. Now we got a big ass plane to deal with." Tej says to Roman.

"That ain't a plane. That's a planet." Roman retorts.

The plane starts to come closer to the ground to pick up the cars. It doesn't touch the ground, wanting to leave as soon as they have collected who they have to.

The cargo doors open for Shaw and his crew. They start to speed up to get in the doors before Dom and his team catch up to them.

"She's as good as dead of Shaw gets away on that plane." Letty says from the right of Nadia.

"Then we don't let him get away." Dom says.

Shaw gives signals to his team to get rid of Dom and his team. He still heads for the cargo doors, needing to kill Mia while Dom is distracted.