Chapter 14

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Enrique gets out of the car and walks to the boot to get the money out. When Verone sees that they are here he gets out of his car with Monica and Nadia behind him.

"It's alright. Let him out." Verone said to the man who had his gun pointed at Brian.

"Get out." He tells Brian without moving the gun from his face.

Brian goes to the boot of the car, where Enrique is waiting, for him to open the boot.

"Pop the trunk." Enrique tells Brian, even though that is what he was doing anyway.

"Hurry up." Verone tells them as he walks around Monica. Nadia was leaning against the car as she didn't want to be next to Verone.

The man holding the gun took one bag of the money, Brian took one and Enrique took one. He was pushed towards Verone by Enrique.

"Where's the rest?" Verone asks Brian.

"The other car."

"Another car? Where's the other car?"

"On it's way." Brian told them but he knew the chances of Roman coming are slim to none.

"On the way, huh?"

"Yeah." Brian said throwing the bag of money he is holding at Verone's feet. "Here's your money."

"So you know nothing about the agents that stormed my jet?" Verone asked Brian. This caught Nadia's attention as that must have been what Monica told them. She also knew that this was a test for Monica to see of she is truly trustworthy and because she failed he might kill her or keep her hostage. Nadia knows that if she has the chance she should save her.

"The funny thing is, I only told one person about the airstrip." Monica keeps a straight face but inside she knows she fucked up. Brian is worried about her because he doesn't know what Verone might do.

Verone goes towards Monica and strokes her cheek. "Customs agents sure are getting pretty, aren't they?" He only said this to antagonize Brian, but he only cared about the fact that she is an agent, he doesn't like her the way Verone thinks he does. He only likes Nadia that way and part of him is happy that Verone hasn't figured that out.

Enrique pulls a gun on Brian and aims it at his head.

"Put her on the boat. Nadine, you too." Nadia pushes herself off the car and gives Brian a look to tell him that she'll be fine. She knows kicking up a fuss will be a red flag to Verone. However Monica tries to resist when one of Verone's men comes up to her a pulls on her arm.

"Get on the boat." Verone says, pointing the gun at her face. Monica moves back slightly as the gun was just touching her face. She allowed herself to be dragged for a second before pulling her arm out of the mans grip and walking by herself.