Prologue

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

Elena and I were sitting on the beach talking when I felt something run down my leg. My first thought was that I had wet myself, which annoyingly has been happening. But then I felt a pressure on my stomach and I knew I was in labour.

Elena noticed how I had zoned out of the conversation and was now holding my stomach with my face scrunched up in pain.

"Are you okay? Are you in labour?"

"Yeah, can you get Brian please."

"Of course."

3rd POV:

Elena ran to the house but didn't bother looking after seeing their cars gone. She ran back over to Nadia who was now looking a bit better than before.

"They're gone."

"What?!" Nadia said but it turned into a shout as another contraction came through.

"They're close together, I need to get to the hospital, now." Nadia said.

"Do you have another car?" Elena asked.

"In the garage." Nadia answered as she waddled her way to the driveway. The stairs were a struggle but she did it after a few minutes.

Elena pulled the car in front of the house and pushed open the passenger door.

"Get in." She shouted.

Nadia ignored her as she was waddling to the car. It took her five minutes to walk to the car but she finally made it.

Elena was off as soon as the door closed and rung Brian on the way there.

"Ahhhhhh!" Was the first thing Brian heard when he answered the phone. He immediately got worried and focused less on winning the race.

"What's happening? Is Nadia okay?" Brian fired as he recognised the screaming to be Nadia's.

"She's in labour. You two need to get to the hospital right now."

"Okay, we're on our way."

Brian ended the call and rolled down his window, motioning for Dom to do the same.

"Nadia's in labour!" He shouted to Dom over the wind.

"What?!"

"We need to get to the hospital, Nadia's in labour!" Brian shouted.

Dom heared him this time and his eyes widened. They both focused on getting to the hospital which then turned into a race itself.

They went along the winding roads, over taking each other until they reach the town. They sped through, getting looks from the locals as they went.

Brian took the lead just as they turned in to the hospital with Dom just behind him.

As soon as Brian and Dom pulled in a nurse came out and called to Brian.

"Senor O'Conner, Senor O'Conner! Hurry! Come! This way! This way!" The nurse called.

"It's alright. I've got it." Elena said as she caught up to the nurse.

The nurse waits by the door to take Brian to Nadia as Elena walked over to Brian.

"It's okay, you're just in time." She tells Brian. Dom walks over to them.

"You're gonna be a great father, Brian." Dom assures him, remembering the conversation they had in Rio about Brian's worries.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't and I'm sure there will be a line behind me to do the same thing."

Brian smiles at how protective he is over Nadia.

"Get in there." "Go" Dom and Elena tell him. Dom wraps an arm around Elena as Brian walks over to the nurses.

"Brian" Dom calls out before Brian makes it in.
"Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. Our old life is done." Brian nods, agreeing with him and goes in with the nurses.

Brian is led through a maze of halls until they get to Nadia's room. When he walks in there he sees her lying on the bed, covered in sweat and looking very tired but he thought that she never looked more beautiful.

She was giving birth to their child and he could not think of a happier moment in his life, other than meeting her. Which was an...experience.

He rushed over to her side and they shared a loving kiss.

"Nadia, I'm going to need you to push. Push!" The nurse said as Nadia was now fully dilated.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"That amazing. You're doing great, Dina." Brian encourages.

"This is your fault! Why did we decide to have kids?!" Nadia shouted in Russian. No one really knew what she was saying but Brian could tell it wasn't anything good by the anger in her voice.

"That was good, now on the next push you're gonna need to push a little harder and for as long as you can, okay?"

Nadia nods her head and the contraction comes as she does. She starts to push again, this time a little harder and for as long as she can. While she pushes she throws insults towards Brian in different languages knowing he doesn't understand her. That way his feelings don't get hurt and she can let out her frustrations.

"Nearly there, Nadia. Not too long now."

 A/N:I'm leaving this here because I love Cheyenne and have been bingeing all of Superstore now that Modern Family isn't on Netflix

A/N:
I'm leaving this here because I love Cheyenne and have been bingeing all of Superstore now that Modern Family isn't on Netflix.