Chapter 12

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

The next day they had all gotten dressed and decided to meet in the lobby before leaving.

"Well, well. This is the most mafia I have seen this crew look. Roman, I'll tell you, that's a good thing." Dom says, walking over to them.

"Wait, wait. Y'all hear Dom. I hear him, I just don't see him." Tej says. Taking the piss that Dom is wearing a suit, which never happens.

Only Roman, Tej, Dom, Brian and Ramsey are in the lobby, waiting for the last two girls.

Letty comes down the stairs, Nadia just behind her. Dom and Brian turn around at the sound of their footsteps.

Dom walks forward, toward Letty and Brian heads for Nadia.

"My, my, my. It's a whole nother level, baby." Roman says looking at the two couples.

"What you boys never saw a girl in a dress before?" Letty asks them.

"I mean I have but you...I haven't quite seen you looking so- is that boluptuous."

"It's with a 'v'. Voluptuous." Tej tells him.

"Oh, voluptuous." Roman says.

"Really?" Nadia said.

"What? She does...I mean you both do." Roman says.

"Mhmm."

Brian looks at Nadia with something different in his eyes.

"What's is it?" Nadia asks.

"I was thinking about how your gonna look on our wedding day." He says making Nadia smile.

"I love you." She says, planting a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too... and I love this dress." He says, looking at her again.

She laughs at him and wraps her arms around his neck, Brian placing his hands on her waist. He lifts her off the stairs and places her on the floor, making her shorter than him again, even with heels on.

"Are you ready to do this?" Letty asks Dom.

Dom let's her off the stairs and she walks past him. She heads in front of everyone, leading them to the door.

"Come on or we'll be late." Letty says, like she was rounding up children.

Dom catches up to her and stands by her side, leading the pack. The rest are behind, talking to each other as they walk out.

When they get outside Dom and Letty wait on everyone else. They stand in a line as they go down the stairs, heading to the cars at the bottom.

They drive to the towers in pairs, wanting to be as low key as possible and not turn up in six sports cars.