Chapter 15

3rd POV: Brian and Nadia were leaning up against Fenix's car

3rd POV:
Brian and Nadia were leaning up against Fenix's car. Dom was in front of them and Braga was still leaning his front on the hood of the car. He hadn't moved knowing that there is nowhere to go and no one to help him.

"Let me see that." Dom said as Brian and Nadia were both leaning against the car. He checked Brian's arm first but as he had his back turned to Nadia she wrapped her leg with a piece of cloth and a knife, to put pressure onto the wound.

"Yeah. Just keep pressure there. You'll be alright." Dom tells Brian. He turns slightly to look at Nadia's leg but sees her tightening a knife to it. He gave her a questioning look.

"It keeps the pressure on the wound."

"How bad is it?" Brian asks between pants for breath.

"My bone is sticking out."

"Delightful." Dom replies sarcastically.

They were interrupted when they heard police sirens and a helicopter. Both Brian and Nadia knew that if Dom didn't leave then he would be arrested and have a longer sentence for evading arrest.

"You gotta get out of here." Brian tells Dom.

"If they arrest you, it won't be good Dom. You'll have it worse because you evaded arrest." Nadia says.

"I ain't running anymore." Dom tells the two of them.

Nadia worries slightly as she is meant to protect them but this is Dom's choice and if it comes to it, she can get him out.

It was quiet for a moment, until Brian spoke.
"I gotta ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"You know I would have won that reach of you didn't cheat, right?"

"You hit your head hard." Dom tells him.

Brian starts to laugh slightly and Nadia was already laughing, which causes Dom to laugh because of Nadia's laugh. She had a sweet laugh until she let out pig snorts every now and again.

"Don't make me laugh." Brian told Dom and Nadia as her laugh makes him and Dom laugh.

When the police reached them Dom was immediately taken into custody with Braga. Nadia and Brian were rushed into an ambulance. Stasiak wanted to interrogate Nadia when he saw her but he was turned away by the paramedics because of her state.

They were both loaded into the back of the ambulance after watching Dom get driven off in a police car. When they got to the hospital Brian was quickly in and out, he only needed to be stitched up and get pain medication.

However, Nadia had to stay longer as there was a bone out of her leg. It wasn't anymore because Nadia had pushed it back in before  she wrapped it up.