Chapter 6

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Roman, as usual, was hungry and ransacking the snack machine.

"This is crazy, man."

"What are you talking about now?" Tej asks, looking up from the computers.

"I'm sitting here looking at these images...it's like we're hunting our evil twins. Look at this black dude right here, he's handsome. Clearly, that's me." Roman says looking at a picture of Ivory. Tej gives him a 'seriously' look but Roman doesn't see it and carries on.
"We got a white Hobbs." Pointing to Klaus.
"This is Han." Pointing to Jah. Han seems okay with his evil twin.
"Tej, it's an African in a beanie. That's like your mini-me, man." Pointing to the only other black guy, Denlinger.
"And Brian!" He shouts across the room to him. "When did you do this photo shoot?" Brian can't help but laugh while sticking his middle finger up at Roman. "I'm just playing, man. You know your the prettiest blonde around here."

"Really?" Nadia says.

"I mean...your my favourite blonde too...but...Brian's my favourite guy blonde, obviously your my favourite girl blonde." Roman says, faltering at the fact that an assassin was staring him down.

"I'm just playing, I'm everyone's favourite blonde." Nadia jokes as she flips her hair.

Brian and Dom laugh at Roman's reaction, finding the fact that he was so scared to be funny.

Hobbs pulls in, in his massive Military truck to talk to the team.

"Alright, lock it up. We got two things. First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime." Hobbs says, jumping out of his truck with Riley. Everyone starts to get up and make their way to the table for a team meeting.

"They got street camera in every corner. I got video footage from CCTV of the raid. Let's track that, see where it leads us." He says handing a hard drive to Tej.
"And secondly, we just got confirmation on what Shaw's crew grabbed from Interpol. They ripped off the database of every location that houses the final component that they need."

"So where they at?" Brian asks.

"There are over two dozen of them around Europe." Riley says.

"But the list is only good for 96 hours. Which means, wherever Shaw's crew is going to hit next, it's gonna happen within the next four days. They got a window and so do we. We gotta move." Hobbs continues.

"Hobbs is right. So let's break this down. You met them. What do we know?" Dom asks.

"We know they have to be running custom engines. You heard that flip car going through those gears." Tej says.