Chapter 1

It's been a week since the fight with Charlie.
It's been a week since he didn't believe me.
It's been a week since he told me to get out.
It's been a week since he took the ring back.
It's been a week.
But all the time, I'm still madly in love with him, just like I was when I was 14.

I still feel the exact same way and knowing that he doesn't feel the same tortures me and emotionally pains me. Knowing that he doesn't believe that the two pictures are completely out of context. With Leo, it was a friend,y hug because he is my best friend. Especially since I feel out with Victoria. We've begun talking again a little, but it's still not where it used to be.

With Kyle, I knocked the air freshener off of the wing mirror and we both bent down to get it and ended up banging heads. That's all! All he is to me is my dance partner, nothing else! If only Charlie could see it that way.

Overload, Leo, Victoria and everyone else believe me, even Karen. Together, we have both tried to convince him but he's not budging. I haven't seen him face to face, but I haven't stopped texting him. I haven't stopped loving him.

Right now, I've moved back in with mum, dad, Jordi and Mel. All of my clothes (apart from some that I took when I left) are still at Charlie's. I'm sat on my window sill, guitar in hand lightly strumming cords whilst humming Shining Star. Sounds cliche, I know.

All I want him to do is understand. I'd never cheat on him. I love I'm way too much to ever do that.

As for Kat and Matt, they're the reason I'm in this mess. They've always hated me and perhaps this is their finale; to ruin my relationship. I have to admit, to do it so convincingly is applaudable. However to do what they did, is despicable. Why would you intentionally break someone's relationship just to get back at them for nothing? Why...

As for social media, it's gone mental. Fans of the boys sending me hate saying how it's all my fault, that they never liked me anyway, they're glad I'm gone and that they all hate me. No matter how much I try to explain everything.

Suddenly, I got a Twitter notification.

@barsandmelody

What about now? What about today? What if you're making me, all that I was meant to be?🎶her💘-charliex

I knew it was about me, so I quickly tweeted back.

@emywalton

@barsandmelody- what if our love, never went way? What if it's lost behind, words we could never find, baby before it's too late🎶him💘

I sent it knowing full well then Charlie would see it as he has Twitter notifications turned on for me as I do him. I just hope he gets the feeling I have behind it.

CHARLIE'S POV

The week has been long and stressful. I miss Emily so much but I can't bring myself to admit it. Every time I almost do, I remind myself of what she did. Even though she's denying it. Mum believes Emily along with Brooke but I don't know.

I want her...

A/N hello! So this is the first chapter of Infinite Love! Thank you to @smurfie_xo for the title! All the entries were amazing so thank you! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please vote/comment/read/follow because it means a lot!
Love ya✌️