Chapter 27

We arrived at Leeds Bradford airport and headed towards check in. Charlie handed the boarding passes over the counter (so I couldn't see the destination) as I helped out the luggage onto the conveyer belt. I hate the part where you're waiting around at airports; it's so boring.

The annoying tannoy once again blessed us with it's sound (sense the sarcastic tone)

"Gate 27 for Flight LS7493 to Hawaii is now ready for boarding," the ear-wrenching noise spoke. I just sighed and continued to scroll though Twitter.

"Em, come on. They just called us," Charlie smirked.

"WHAT? WE'RE GOING TO HAWAII?" I screamed standing up like a lightning bolt.

"We are," Charlie smiled as I jumped on him and he spun me around.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I repeatedly shouted.

"All the best for my princess. Come on blondie, we'll be late," Charlie said whilst intertwining our hands as we dragged our carry on suitcases towards the gate. We handed over our passports and once we had them back, we got onto the plane. Charlie even payed for first class. He said it was 'because the flight is 11 hours so I want you to be comfy,'. Yes, he can be cute sometimes.

The seats we so comfy. They were like little pods with a mattress sort of thing that you either sit or lay on (as you have a remote to control it). The pod comes over your head. We had a double one which meant that we still had our own TVs and everything, but just that our seats were joined together. It was finally time for take off but all I want to do is fall to sleep as its getting late. I plugged my headphones in and snuggled into the side of Charlie's arm as he scrolled through the films. Slowly, I drifted off into a nice sleep to the lovely voice of Ed Sheeran.

I woke up to Charlie shaking me from the side.

"Emily wake up. Food's here,"

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"About 7 hours,"

"Really? Wow, only three hours until we're in Hawaii!" I squealed sleepily. The food was breakfast based: a little yogurt with oats, a blueberry muffin and a hot drink of our choice. I went for hot chocolate. It was okay. Well, what can you expect from aeroplane food?

To pass the next three hours, I decided to watch Pitch Perfect. If only the second one was out now...

We finally landed in Hawaii! **insert hula dance here**

As I stepped off the plane, the heat met me. I'm way too warm dressed in trousers. I blame Charlie for not telling me where we were coming.

Within the next hour, we had collected all our suitcases and called a taxi to take us to the hotel.

The hotel is gorgeous. Wow, Charlie's picked well here.

"Name please sir," the concierge said.

"Mr Charlie Lenehan,"

"Ah yes, here we are. Mr and Mrs Lenehan for the Honeymoon suite," I turned and smiled at Charlie as he held my hand tightly. "Juan here will show you to your room, congratulations and have a lovely honeymoon here in Hawaii,"

"Thank you," I said as I followed Juan (who had our bags on a cart) to our room.

Wow. That is all I can say. The room is amazing! It's pure white everywhere and outside it leads it our own balcony and private part of the beach.

"Charlie, this is amazing," I gasped.

"I'm glad you like it," he said as he came up behind me and spun me around. I couldn't help but giggle.

"I love you,"

"I love you more, Mrs Lenehan,"

I started to unpack our suitcases when I received a text.

From: Victoriaaaa👭

Have an amazing time in Hawaii Emily! Don't worry, we will look after your house for you. Have fun! Love Victoria and Leo xx

To: Victoriaaaa👭

Thank you bby! Do we seriously trust you with our house😂xx

"Em, do you want to come into the sea?" Charlie shouted from the balcony.

"Yeah, I'll just put my bikini on," I shouted back. I got my mint green bikini out of the newly stocked wardrobe and went into the bathroom to put it on, I kept my sunglasses on.

I walked back through the room, onto the balcony then finally met up with Charlie on the beach. I stood next to him, just admiring the sea. I could feel eyes staring at me.

"Stop staring you weirdo!" I giggled, pushing him to the side.

"Sorry when I have you as a wife,"

"You can be so cringy," I laughed messing his hair up.

"Am I still cringy when I do this?" He asked as he pulled me over his shoulder and ran towards the sea and threw me in.

"You're dead Lenehan," I yelled jokingly.

"Go on then Lenehan," he yelled back. Oh yeah, both our names are Lenehan now... Forgot that one for a second.

We messed around in the water all night. I love this honeymoon already...

A/N I just want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR OVER 60K ON 'YOU ARE MY WORLD'!! That is absolutely amazing! I couldn't even dream of that! Thank you all millions and trillions!
Ossodef was AMAZING on Saturday! I finally got to meet Ryan and Joey (Ollie was there but didn't come out for the meet and greet) and I got kisses on the cheek from them both and Ryan followed me back on Twitter! It was one of the best days of my life! Omg😭🎉 a couple of months ago I never thought that I'd of met BAM and 90% of my idols AND have over 60K reads on a book that I wrote! I want to thank every single person that has made this all possible! That includes every single one of you readers!
Thank you for all the votes/comments/follows/reads!
Love ya✌🏼️