Chapter 33

It's been about a week since my night out with Charlie and when we resolved everything. It's safe to say that a lot has changed. Charlie sends me texts to see how I am during the day and just little things like that. Right now, he's not here but Victoria is. We're catching up on everything.

"How's Mel?"

"Still the same, the doctors are trying to help but nothing's working," I sighed.

Suddenly, I get up and run to the toilet, gipping like mad. I carry on throwing up for a good couple of minutes as Victoria helps by keeping me hair back. I clean myself up and look at Victoria.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"I don't know. This has been happening for the last week or so," I say looking up at Victoria.

"Em, I think you may be pregnant,"

"You sure?"

"Do the maths. If you've been throwing up a lot over the past week without other symptoms of a fever. You need to take a test, clean yourself up and I'll go get one. What's Charlie said?"

"He's just thought I'm ill," I said. Victoria left to go to the shop and I took a quick shower so I felt a bit better.

Pregnant. Pregnant. As in, having a baby pregnant. Wow. I can't tell Charlie until I know for definite. Oh god, Charlie. What will he think? Oh no.

Victoria came back and we went upstairs. She handed me the test so we headed upstairs. I went into the toilet and of course Victoria stayed outside. I did my business and walked back out, leaving the test on the shelf above the sink. I couldn't stay still. My palms are sweating and I'm pacing up and down the landing.

"Emily calm down. Would it really be such a big deal if it's positive? I mean, you and Charlie are married, have a big income coming in and have a place there big enough,"

"I suppose not but what if it's not what Charlie wants," I said.

"Em, you're both ready," she checked her watch. "It's been two minutes,"

"You look. I can't,"

"So if it's one line positive, two lines are negative," Victoria picked the test up. I leant against the door frame and covered my eyes. "It's positive,"

I grabbed the test and stared at it. Yep, both lines are there. A smile crept on my face as I hugged Victoria tightly. I know Charlie doesn't know yet but I can't help but be excited at the fact that I'm having a baby.

Victoria and I decided to go speak to Charlie as he's babysitting Brooke. I can't keep this secret until tonight. I need to tell him now. We hopped in my car and drove to Karen's house. I knocked politely on the door, even though I knew Karen was out. Brooke opened the door.

"Emily! Victoria!" She smiled and hugged us both tightly.

"Hey Brookie, where's Charl?" I asked.

"He's just upstairs. Victoria come watch Hannah Montana with me!" She said, dragging Victoria through into the lounge as I made my way upstairs.

"Brooke? Who's here?" Charlie shouted from our old bedroom.

"Charl it's me," I giggled walking into the room.

"Oh hey princess," he said standing up and kissing my forehead. "What are you doing here?"

"Charl I need to tell you something. Sit down," a look of panic struck his face as he took a seat on the end of his bed.

"Well, you know how I've been throwing up repeatedly for the past week and we just thought it was a fever or stomach bug," I started and Charlie slowly nodded. "When Victoria came round earlier, I threw up. As I felt fine afterwards she wondered if I maybe... You know... She nipped to the shop and got the test so I took it and..." I almost finished. I took a deep breath. It was time.

"And babe..." Charlie encouraged.

"I'm pregnant," I quickly said. I wanted it over quickly; like taking off a bandage. I looked at Charlie's face. He was shocked, obviously. Within seconds, that blank face broke out into the widest grin I have ever seen as Charlie stood up in front of me and swung me around. I buried my face in his neck as he kissed all over my head.

"I'm going to be a daddy," he smiled as we pulled away.

"And I'm going to be a mummy," I grinned.

"We're going to be a perfect little family. I thought you were going to split with me for a second, I panicked. This is amazing baby. I love you, I love you so flipping much," Charlie screamed, swinging me around once again.

"I love you more,"

We're going to be a perfect little family. I hope that nothing will change that.

A/N how cute! Predictions please: boy? Girl? Single? Twins? Triplets? Leave you're predictions in the comments! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I couldn't wait to write it for you guys.
QOTD: Are any of you going to the BAM summer dates? I'm possibly going to Sheffield; would go to Leeds but I'm on holiday.
Thank you for all the votes/comments/reads/follows they honestly make my day.
Love ya✌🏼️