Chapter 23

**2 months later**

It's the day before the wedding. The last day of being a Whitworth and I couldn't be more excited if I tried.

It's now 5:30pm.

All the dresses are at my mum's where Victoria, Karen, Brooke, Imogen, Jemima and I are staying over with mum and Mel so we can get ready tomorrow.

"Baby please can I see your dress and I'll act surprised when I see you tomorrow?" Charlie pleased for the billionth time.

"No, you can't see it until I'm stood next to you at the alter," I giggled cheekily.

"Tease,"

"Shut up," I said jokingly as he engulfed me in a massive hug, my head buried with in his chest closely.

"This time tomorrow, you'll officially be Mrs Lenehan," he mumbled within my hair.

"We'll be married," I smiled. Nothing could make me happier.

"Have you wrote your speech yet?" He asked.

"Wrote it yesterday. You?"

"Wrote it the day I asked you to marry me," Charlie said kissing my lips. "I don't know how I'm going to be able to be without you tonight," he said in between kisses.

"You'll be fine," I smiled unsympathetically whilst ruffling his hair. I continued to pack my bag for mum's house Jordi, Ryan, Andy, Ollie, Joey, Kyle, Nick and Leo are all coming here for a lads night.

At mum's, we are going to have a pamper night. Mum hired some beauticians to do our nails and face masks etc so our skin is perfect for tomorrow. As all my wedding things are at mum's, I just need all my night things and comfys to get ready in tomorrow.

I took my mini suitcase downstairs. Karen and Brooke we're ready to go.

"Charlie, please can you drop Emily, your sister and I off at Angela's please,"

"Ok mum," Charlie said grabbing his car keys and my bag to take to the car. Karen let me go in the front to be next to Charlie. She really didn't have to but she insisted. We soon arrived at my old house. Karen and Brooke got all the bags out to give Charlie and I a second.

"See you at the alter Miss Whitworth," he smiled biting his lip.

"I guess I will," I giggled.

"I love you so much," Charlie cooed.

"I love you so much more," I said. Charlie leant in and caught my lips. I began to kiss back.

"Bye Char," I said pulling away.

"Bye Emy," he said as I got out he car and got replaced by all the boys piling in. I stood on the pavement and waved them off before turning and going inside.

"Emilyyyy!" Mel screamed, running at me. I swear she does this every time I see her. I carried her into the lounge where everyone was sitting.

"Here she is... The bride to be!" Victoria announced. I couldn't help but smile.

"Do you want a drink honey?" Mum asked.

"Yeah please," I accepted.

I decided, before it got too late, that I'd go ever some last minute arrangements for tomorrow as it needs to be perfect. I summoned everyone into the lounge and began.

"Right, so the order down the isle will go: Mel and Brooke, followed by Imogen and Kyle, then it will be Jemima and Nick. Then me with Victoria following behind holding my train. Leo will be stood next to Charlie trying to sort him out. As Brooke and Mel walk down, they'll scatter red and white petals on the isle and the others will hold their bouquets. Is that okay?"

"Emily, it's your's and Charlie's day. We will do whatever you say to make it how you want it," Jemima soothed.

The beauticians finally arrived and they all began on our nails. I went for a simple French manicure as I didn't want them too fancy and plus my nails are quite long anyway.

About an hour later, I heard the doorbell ding. I looked at the girls confused as it can't be any of the boys as they strictly can't see any of us.

"I suggest you go open the door darling," mum reminded.

I walked down the hall and towards the big, white door. I turned the keys and slowly opened the door to reveal...

"SHANNON!" I screamed, leaping into her arms!

A/N surprise! Did any of you expect that?! I'm full of surprises! Are you happy or sad at Shannon's return and why?
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm super looking forward to the next one as it will be the wedding! Thank you for all the votes/comments/reads/follows! I hit 100 followers so I followed you all back (who followed me) like I promised.
Love ya✌🏼️