Chapter 25

Once we broke the kiss, Charlie lifted me up bridal style and carried me out of the church as our families and friends threw confetti over us as we got into the car to go to the reception.

"I love you so much," Charlie said, kissing me once more.

"I love you more,"

"You were worth the wait,"

"What wait?"

"The American wait,"

"Oh," I blushed, oh what this boy does to me.

"You look amazing Em, you're my princess,"

"Officially your princess," I smiled.

"You were always going to be my princess,"

We soon arrived at the reception, to which we had photos outside in the gardens; the views are amazing.

All the photos looked amazing when the photographer showed us them on the previews!

It was then time for our meal. On our table, there was: Me and Charlie, Leo, Victoria, Shannon, Mum and Dad and then Karen. Mel and Brooke were sat with Tilly and the Overload boys so Jordi could keep an eye on them.

For starters, we had melon. Yum! The waiters soon brought out our main courses which were the receiver's choice. After we had all finished our mains, it was time for speeches. Oh god.

Leo tapped his glass to get everyone's attention and stood up to begin.

"Wow Charlie, I never thought I'd see the day when you were at a wedding as the groom. Right well I thought that since I'm your best man, it's only fair that I embarrass you in front of your dearest friends and family. Even Emily hasn't heard some of these," he began.

"God help me," Charlie sighed which made us all laugh so I grabbed his hand under the table.

"Remember the time when you sat on twitcam to over 2000 people and ate a lemon? The screenshots of that are hilarious. How about the time when we videoed you, how can I explain it, 'dancing' into a room in an extremely awkward way. Or the countless times you have fallen off your skateboard. We can't forget about the time when you almost missed the concert because you spent too much time on your hair? All these aside, you are the bestest mate I could ever ask for, even though I didn't have you to myself for long as you met Emily. Which brings me onto you, missy. I've known you for the best part of 7 years and I can literally trust you with the world. You two are made for each other, anyone can see that. When you got together, I couldn't help but sort of take credit. I did allow you two to meet after all. I'm not going to stand here and lie saying that it's been an easy ride. You've both done some stupid things they almost set you apart forever. Example, Charlie, remember Lauren? Emily, remember giving Charlie the ring back because you had a falling out? All that aside, we are here today. My two best friends, who are more like family, on their wedding day and about to start the rest of their lives together and I couldn't be more proud of them. Ladies and gentlemen, to Mr and Mrs Lenehan," Leo finished lifting his glass up. I had tears in my eyes but I knew it was about to get worse as its Jordi's speech now.

"As many of you will know, I'm Emily's big brother Jordi. I'm not good at these things but as she's my little sister, I'll give it my best attempt. When mum first told me that I was having a sister, I was about 5 years old and honestly didn't want her. I liked being the only child. But as soon as mum brought her through our front door, I wanted to be the best big brother in the world. As much as we used to fall out and we'd say that we hated each other, I never really meant it as I knew I'd always protect her. I've had to do that a lot in her teen years. High school wasn't the smoothest of times and neither was America, the second time around but I was always there in someway. She's now all grown up and not so little anymore so she's not my responsibility now, Charlie boy have fun with that. But I know that Charlie is the best thing for her as I can't picture either of them with anyone else but each other. Charlie, I swear if you hurt my little sister, I will hunt you down however I know I'll never need to do that. I love you so much Em and I can't believe that you're already grown up," he finished. Okay, so I'm officially pouring with tears.