Chapter 9

It's two days before my tour and I can't tell you now, excited is an understatement. After my little outburst thing with Charlie, we talked about stuff. Stuff like the fact that I'm moving back in with him today. We thought about everything and decided that the sooner we can get things to like they used to be, the sooner the press will be off ur backs. My agency and Blair agreed that, that would be the best too. Right now, Charlie and I are packing everything of mine up to move back in with him tomorrow. To be honest, most of my stuff is still at his as I didn't bother to retrieve it. Yes, I can be lazy like every other teenager!

"Em!" Mum yelled. I just looked at Charlie and sighed.

"What?"

"Where's your first concert?"

"Leeds. Then they've added Newcastle to the list,"

"Okay,"

"Why?" I shouted.

"I'm trying to get the family to come,"

"Joy!" I said sarcastically.

"Aw Emy they want to see their precious girl performing on stage in her debut tour," Charlie teased ruffling my hair and putting me in a headlock which he quickly let me out of.

"Shut it Lenehan," I giggled whilst fixing my hair in the mirror. We had almost finished packing when Charlie's phone went off, Stay Young as his ringtone.

"Really?" I laughed.

"What?" He question, confused.

"You have your own song as your ringtone,"

"It's catchy!" He laughed as he answered the phone. I just continues packing; living life on the edge me...

"That was Leo. Him and Antonio are here to pick me up to take me to rehearsal for your tour. Then I've got my driving test,"

"Okay Charl, have fun and good luck! Please don't crash your car," I said as he embraced me in a warm hug.

"I won't I promise. I can't wait to be able to drive without mum having to be in the car with me,"

"Aw Charlie's growing up," I giggled pinching his cheeks.

"Give up, see you later with Leo. Love you," he said picking up hid bag and pecking my lips.

"Good luck and love you too," I replied then he left and I was all alone.

To: Victoria👭💁

Hey do you wanna come round while the boys are at rehearsal?xx

From: Victoria👭💁

Yeah sure, I'll be round in about a min ️xx

And she definitely stuck to her word, as she had arrived at my house within minutes.

"Heyy," I said welcoming her in as Mel came bounding down the hallway.

"VICKI!" Mel screamed jumping into her arms. I swear she likes my friends better than me!

"Hey girl and hey Mel,"

"Pretty please can you help me pack for the tour? I really need help on what to wear on stage!" I pleaded.

"Yeah come on. Mel are you coming upstairs or are you going back to your mum?" Victoria asked her.

"Mummy," Mel simply spoke so Victoria put her down and she ran off back into the lounge to mum.

"I swear she likes you, Leo and Charlie better than she does me,"

"That's not true, she just won't show it the same because you're her sister,"

We entered my bedroom and immediately started picking out various items of clothing. I want to be comfortable on stage (obviously) but I didn't want to be in joggers because that would just be weird. As I'm on tour for two weeks, I'm allowed to take two suitcases. Bonus!

Yesterday, I popped into dancing to see how their side of rehearsals are going. So far, so good! I also talked to them about the arrangements for the day we leave. Basically there's going to be two tour buses. One for Leo, Victoria, Ryan, Jordi, Ollie, Andy, Joey, Charlie and me. Then a second one with Tiffany (my manager), Kyle, Becca, Imogen, Jemima, Nick, Blair and Miss Abbey. We're meeting at dancing, just because it's an easy location for us all to get to.

Victoria and I took about two hours to pack everything we need ad we had Geordie Shore on in the background.

"I think we're done," she sighed flopping down on my bed.

"I think we are. That pile over there is what I'm moving back into Charlie's tomorrow," I said pointing to the pile near my window.

"The boys should be coming over soon," Victoria said taking her phone out to check the time. Tonight should be a good night.

A/N hey guys! I'm really sorry that these last few updates have been late, I've been super busy on update days. However, school starts again tomorrow, yay, (sense the sarcastic tone) so updates will hopefully resume back to normal because my life is one massive schedule.
Anyway hope you guys liked this chapter! Do you ship Charily? (Charlie+Emily(like Charlie and me😂))? Thank you for over 1K! I can't believe it in only 8 chapters! Thank you all so much for all the support!
Love ya✌️