Chapter 11

"Right well, Victoria and I are going to the cinema. So we'll see you too at the meeting," Leondre said standing up, grabbing Victoria's hand and heading towards the door.

"Are we?" Victoria questioned.

"We are," Leo confirmed.

"Why?"

"Because I thought I'd treat my princess,"

"Aw baby," she cooed at him so now it was Charlie and I's turn to make the gipping sounds.

"Shut up," the two of them giggled and left so it was now just Charlie and I.

"Come on you, let's get you moved back in," Charlie said messing up my hair so I scowled at him. As much as I still needed to get ready, I still didn't appreciate the hair being touched. We went upstairs and I hopped quickly in the shower and washed all my body.

I then left my hair down with the front scraped back but loosely and put in a scruffy bun. Clothes wise, I decided on my black jeans, Charlie's old baggy grey jumper and my navy converse. I put on my usual makeup and headed back out into my bedroom.

"You have to stop stealing my clothes," Charlie grinned as he hugged me tightly, making me jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I don't call it stealing," I defended.

"What do you call it then?"

"Borrowing and forgetting to give back,"

"Oh so accidental theft. Have to admit, you look proper cute in them,"

"That's me for ya," I sassed. We both leant in and locked lips and eventually, Charlie put me down.

"Let's go, all the stuffs in my car," Charlie smiled as we headed downstairs. I said my final farewells to mum and dad, Mel being as school and Jordi probably with the boys. Mum and dad weren't as emotional as last time; which was a bonus. I suppose they both knew that I would move back in with Charlie eventually. We got in the car and Charlie started the engine and began slowly reversing out of the driveway.

"When are you going to take this test? So I can actually feel safe with you driving?" I asked.

"Firstly, I'm a very good driver I'll have you know. So no need to worry and secondly, I think I'm scheduled for just after the tour,"

"Good good,"

Within minutes we had reached Charlie's house (my house again I suppose). Brooke rushed out to help us unload, there were only two bags of stuff as everything else was still here.

"Emily! You're back! Never leave me again! Charlie is super sorry and will never do that again! You're going to be my big sister!" She said leaping to hug me.

"Aw Brookie I missed you too. Charlie and I are fine so don't you worry about that," I replied hugging her tightly.

"Come on you two, let's get stuff unpacked," Charlie said ushering Brooke inside as the two of us grabbed a bag each.

We trudged them upstairs and into our room and quickly unpacked them into my drawers. Once I had done, I flopped onto the bed, you know, as you do.

"Char?"

"Hmm?"

"Where shall we go for our honeymoon?"

"We're not talking about that," Charlie said mulling my head onto his lap and stoking my hair.

"Why not? It'll be our first holiday alone together, just the two of us,"

"Because we can't talk about that," he said calmly.

Why won't Charl let me talk about my own honeymoon? Something's going on there...

A/N what do you think Charlie's hiding? Why won't he talk about their honeymoon? Ooo! Haha
Does anyone like the new Wattpad update? I'm not a fan of it but I think I'll get used to it.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know in the comments! Thank you for all the reads/comments/votes/follows they mean the world!
Love ya✌️