Chapter 2

CHARLIE'S POV

Two weeks. Two weeks I've gone without her. Leo's annoyed with me as well because of me not believing both of them. I need to know everything. I can't go on without Emily in my life. Why did I ask for the ring back? I want to marry her but I let Photoshop and two sad people wreck that and turn me into believing that Emily would cheat. I've hurt her in the past, it's the stuff I most regret, so she knows how it feels so she wouldn't want to hurt me. I got my trainers on and started walking to Emily's. I'm assuming Jordi's mad as well, being siblings and all.

The walk was refreshing and cold. It reminded me of the walks at Christmas with her. I soon arrived at their house. I courageously knocked on the door. The few seconds before the door being opened felt like a lifetime.

"What do you want?" Jordi spat. Yep, he's mad.

"I want to speak to Emily,"

"She's at dance. You would know that if you'd believed her,"

"Jordi, don't be like that,"

"Really? You broke Emily's heart, after everything that you've done in the past. This is how you repay her? She's gone to dancing to try and take her mind off of you. And by the way, Kyle knows,"

"I want to make amends. Jordi you know I'd never hurt her,"

"That's a lie. Look where we are now,"

"Point, but I want to make everything better. Jordi, I want her back,"

"If she'll let you. Kyle's not mad, he's more ashamed,"

"Why is he ashamed?"

"Because he was in the position to make it look like a kiss! He feels like its his fault,"

"It's Kat and Matt's fault. I let them make me believe that it was Emily's fault. If she had done it, why would so many people be trying to change my mind? If she had done it, why would she break done like that? As hard as it is for them pictures to be around, I have to rise above that and find out the truth,"

"She's at the studio and won't be back for a few hours. Stay if you want or go find her, I really don't care," Jordi spoke.

"I'll go find her," I said running off in the direction of the studio. Hopefully, she's on break.

I got there about 10minutes later, by sprinting. I barged through the heavy glass doors and into reception.

"Excuse young man, can I help you?" The assistant choreographer at the front desk asked me.

"Yeah, please can I speak to Emily Whitworth?"

"I'll be right back, take a seat,"

"Thanks," I said, panting. I took a seat and soon enough, the lady came back, Emily following behind.

EMILY'S POV

I was in class with the girls when Siobhan, the assistant choreographer walked in.

"Excuse me Miss Abbey but we have someone here to talk to Emily,"

Me? Who'd want to talk to me? Mum's at work with Dad. I suppose Jordi and Mel are at home but Jordi knows not to ring me at dancing or come to speak to me. Same with Leo and Victoria. Hmm... I look confused at the girls and they all just shrugged their shoulders.

I followed Siobhan through to the front desk and there he stood. Him.

"Emily," he said standing up. I froze when I saw him. Not in a shocked way, just an unexpected way.

"What do you want Charlie? Can't you see I'm busy," I asked, folding my arms.

"I want to talk to you,"

"I don't want to speak to you,"

"Emily, I'm here to apologise,"

"Believe me Lenehan, this will take a lot more than an apology to get me back. You believed Kat and Matt over your own fiancé. Do you have any idea on the amount of hate I've been getting? The fans, press. Every time for the last two weeks I've attempted to go out the house, about 9 different reporters have been stood there waiting for me. 'Emily can we have your side?' 'Is it true you cheated with Leondre Devries and Kyle Looten?' 'How has your life changed now you aren't with Charlie Lenehan?' That constantly at my house with no way of escape,"

"I'm so sorry baby,"

"Don't baby me. You thought I lied. After everything, you thought I had lied to you. We're done talking,"

"Wait..."

"I've got class Charlie..." And with that I headed back off to lesson but stopping off at the toilets to wipe my falling tears. This is harder than I thought it would be. I want him back, of course I do. But this isn't going to be easy...

A/N I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated since Saturday but I've had Cheer competitions, swimming finals, homework etc... I'm really sorry. Anyway, thank you so much for over 100 reads! Thank you for all the reads/votes/comments/follows! Means a lot!
Love ya✌️