Chapter 8

After the interview, we had to head straight back up to Leeds to finalise everything for the tour starting in a few days! The boys came off stage and we all piled in for a group hug. I never want to change these friends. Once we had pulled away, Charlie pulled me into a separate hug.

"I love you so much princess," he whispered into my ear, making me blush.

"I love you more," I smiled at him kissing his soft lips. Charlie grinned back at me intertwining our hands as we grabbed our bags and headed back to the mini bus.

"So what did you all think of the single?" Charlie asked us all as we set off.

"Love it," I replied.

"It's my favourite so far," Victoria answered.

"Init doe!" Leo shouted causing us all the burst into hysterics. As time went by, I drifted into my own little daydream. Isolating myself from my surroundings.

I thought about Charlie mainly. Not in a dreamy way, a serious way. Why has he kept with me? I'm mean, I'm just me. Emily Whitworth, 17 year old girl from Leeds who happened to have a brother who was in a famous band. Best friends with Leondre Devries, I danced and just dreamed of being famous but never in a million years thought that I would be where I am now. Living my dream.

But, Charlie could have any girl he wanted. Literally. So, why me? Especially when he still lived in Bristol. All of his friends there. Travelling up to see (mainly Leo) me every other weekend when it would've been easier to see someone closer. So, why me? When I moved to New York, I expected him to move on for certain. That we'd both be happy and just go our separate ways. But something kept dragging us to each other like a magnet. A magnet that could stretch across an ocean.

As soon as I stepped through my front door on Christmas Eve, I knew that I. Was still in love with him. His bright blue eyes trapped you within. His cute, curly hair... Just everything.

Then when he fought for us once the whole Claudia thing was over, I was being silly and thinking we were over because of a stupid fight. Charlie fought for me, for us. But why? I still don't understand why I'm so special.

The most recent thing was obviously everything that happened in he newspapers. Charlie could of just walked away from me then. He should've done. I don't make him a happy as he could be. But, once we'd made up, he still wanted to marry me.

"Em, Em. You're crying baby are you okay?" Charlie asked wiping my tears from my face.

"Why me?" I asked.

"What?"

"Why do you keep coming back to me? After everything that's happened, we could've both given up. You could have anyone you wanted. Why me?"

"Because I love you," Charlie replied smiling.

"But what makes me special? I've done so much to you, so what makes you want to still be with me?"

"Emy, I fought for you because I didn't want anyone else. You mean a lot to me. You're special to me. When I first met you when you were fourteen, I liked you straight away. I want to marry you. I can't imagine marrying anyone but you. I fought for you because you are worth it, you're perfect to me. Traveling up every other weekend just to see you and Leo made the trips worthwhile. Em, I love you so much and that's why I'm marrying you," Charlie soothed. Now tears were streaming down my face.

"Happy tears?" He asked.

"Happy tears," I confirmed.

"What made you think of all this stuff?"

"I don't know. You know me, always over thinking stuff,"

"I'm always here for you,"

"And I'm always here for you too," I said. I'm glad I have Charlie here for me. I'd be lost without him.

A/N sorry it's a day late BUT I MET BAM YESTERDAY😭 I couldn't stop shaking! I got selfies and hugs off both of them and even appeared on Victoria's (Leo's mum's) Instagram! Charlie kept winking at me 5 or 6 times😻💖 then the concert was amazing! We queued for 5 hours outside the O2 Academy and it was so worth it (even if I did burn a little😂). It was the best day of my life!
Also, a huge thank you for 50K on You Are My World! It means so much! Thank you for all the support, it's amazing!
Hope you liked this chapter, I thought it was kinda cute😊
Love ya✌️