Chapter 16

It's two hours until I go onstage. The adrenalin is really starting to kick in along with the nerves.

The thing with Becca liking Charlie is still bugging me. I need to tell him.

"Char?"

"What's up baby,"

"I need to talk to you," I say dragging him back into my dressing room and sitting on the sofa. "I don't know how I can tell you this any other way so I'm just going to spit it out,"

"Em your not leaving me are you?" He questioned. I vigorously shook my head. I'd never leave him.

"Never Char. I was sat in the green room and Kyle and Becca tried to apologise but then started having ago. And she..."

"She what Em?"

"And she said that she liked you,"

Charlie's face ultimately drop as a look of confusion covered it instead.

"Why?"

"You tell me. Apparently she's liked you all along," I shrugged.

"Emily, I'll never leave you for her. I love you," Charlie reassured hugging me tightly. I buried my head deeply in his neck as his arms went around me.

"I love you too,"

"When we finish the tour, we just need to make the final preparations for the wedding then we can set a date," he smiled.

"That sounds perfect,"

"You'll soon be Mrs Lenehan,"

I giggled in response at his little fantasy.

Two hours later and it was almost time for the show. I could hear the audience buzzing just the other side of the door. Overload we're going on now as the first opening act. We all gathered together (overload, BAM, the dance peeps and moi) to do our all hands in thing.

"Good luck tonight guys, you'll smash it," Blair, Miss Abbey and Tiffany said.

"Team on three. Ready?" Jordi shouted above all the noise.

"1...2...3," Andy started.

"TEAM," and we all raised our hands as Overload bounded onto the stage.

"GOOOOOD EVENING LEEDSSSS! How we all doing today?" Ryan screamed causing a loud cheer.

"Hi," Jordi started.

"We're Overload," they all said.

"I'm Ollie,"

"I'm Jordi,"

"I'm Ryan,"

"I'm Joey,"

"And I'm Andy,"

"And this is the started of my little sister's debut tour so... LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!" Jordi shouted.

They sang about three songs before it was then time for the dance guys.

They did a massive purest contemporary piece with some tricks in it. I have to say, it looks amazing. They were all in sync and it was polished. Leo and Charlie are next.

"Good luck Leo, just do what you do best out there, smash it," I smiled giving him a tight hug before he went over to Victoria.

"Cheers Em,"

"Char, break a leg baby. You'll be amazing, I know it," I said as he hugged me, lifting me of the floor slightly.

"Love you babe,"

"Love you more," I said as he got Leo's attention as they hugged and left for the stage, leaving Victoria and I to watch in the green room together.

A/N sorry it's short but National Theatre Connections has started again for Hacktivists and we perform it tonight, Thursday then we are taking it to Kendal (Lake District) to perform it there for the whole weekend. And I need to keep up on homework etc so I'm having limited time to write for you all. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, let me know! Thank you so much for all the votes/comments/reads/follows!
Love ya✌️