Chapter 38

Finally, Charlie and I both had a day where we were both free so we decided to go baby shopping. I love baby clothes, they're so little and cute! After breakfast, I went in the shower and washed my body and hair. Once out, I simply blow dried it and out it up in a messy bun. Clothes wise, I thought that black ripped skinny jeans with a black and white horizontally striped top with a gold belt would look okay. It did, I guess.

Once Charlie was finally ready, we set off.

"Charl, we off to Mothercare?" I asked.

"If you want. We have a big car so we can fit everything in. Let's make a list on what we need,"

I took my phone out and opened notes.

"Right so, we need: 2 bassinets..." I started.

'Woah woah woah! Why can't they just go straight into cots?" Charlie asked.

"Because they'll be too little. Plus, these go in our room, they don't sleep on their own until they're a few weeks old,"

"Oh," Charlie giggled at his own stupidity. I worry about him sometimes...

"So we need:
~ 2 bassinets
~ 2 cots
~ changing table
~ wardrobe
~ curtains
~ wall stickers
~ mobiles (the musical turning machine that sends them to sleep)
~ clothes
~ toys"

"Wow, that's a lot," Charlie smirked.

I just smirked in response. It is a lot. But that's what happens with twins. Double everything. We soon arrived at Mothercare. I managed to persuade Charlie to push the trolley; the pregnant card is great.

We walked in and headed towards the cot section.

"What colour cot?" I asked.

"White, goes with everything then," Charlie responded as he lifted two of the colossal boxes into our trolley. Eventually, we got all the boring stuff like paint, furniture, bedding and supplies such as nappies and wipes. So now, we could move on to clothes and toys!

"Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!" I shouted running over (as fast as I could with being pregnant) to the clothes and toys section and grabbing hold of one of the cutest teddies I've ever seen. "Charl we have to get this for her,"

"You're like a kid in a sweet shop. But it is cute, so go on then however we have to get something for him as well," Charlie smirked. For our baby boy, I picked up an equally as cute teddy. I kept giggling to myself throughout the whole process of picking out all of the baby stuff.

"I'm going to have to make sure I never let you come baby shopping on your own aren't I. You'd buy the whole store and then where would we be," Charlie smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist as we cue up at the checkout.

"Wow this is a lot of stuff. If you don't mind me asking, how many?" The cashier asked.

"Two, a boy and a girl," I said proudly.

"Aw cute... Wait. You're Charlie Lenehan. My little sister Elizabeth is in love with you, do yon mind doing a video message for her?"

"Erm... Okay," Charlie said, giving me an uneasy look to which I just responded with a raise of both eyebrows, whilst taking the phone out of her hand. "Hiya Elizabeth! It's Charlie here! I just want to say thank you so much for all the support! Leo and I love you lots! Love you!" And he handed back the phone.

'Thank you so much," the cashier thanked and we walked away with all of our shopping. That was weird with the whole video message thing. But I suppose I'm used to it.

Once we got home, Charlie took all the furniture up to what will be the babies' room (the furniture was all still boxed up) as I followed with the clothes and essentials.

"Em, we need to get deciding on names, it's not long now,"

"Please can we make one thing certain, for the her middle name can we have..."

A/N purposeful cliffhanger! Can you guess?? Ooo!
Like I said yesterday, I'm massively sorry for the lack of updates - school exams stress me out! Please continue to #Wattys2015 for You Are My World and tweet/Instagram me @emywalton as there's also a popularity Watty for the one with the most social media interactions! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Love ya✌🏼️