Chapter 32

After the hospital Jordi took me home, dropping Victoria off on the way. Please let Charlie be home. Jordi pulled into the driveway and I started to get out.

"Hey, you going to be okay?" Jordi asked stopping me.

"Yeah, it'll just take time," I replied giving him a weak smile before shutting the car door and unlocking the house with my keys. I called out into the house to see if I could hear a voice. No reply. No Charlie. I need him now, I just need someone to talk to. But no, he's not here.

I ran myself a luscious bath to try and relax.

About thirty minutes later, and I was out of the bath, I heard the front door slam.

"Hellooooo," I heard Charlie yell. I went down stairs but just stood at the bottom of the staircase with my arms crossed. "Hey princess," Charlie said coming up to me and kissing me. However, I just stood there motionless. "What's up?"

"You tell me,"

"Em I'm sorry I couldn't come to the hospital with you but sometimes BAM duties have to go ahead,"

"Charlie, I'm your WIFE. I should come before everything,"

"Em I know that. But my career is important too," Charlie shouted.

"So is mine," I yelled back at him. Don't cry Emily. Keep it together.

"I can't be with you every hour of every day. I've got concerts, meet and greets, interviews..." He started.

"MEL SLIPPED INTO A COMA TODAY," that shut him up. "That's why I needed you there. My little sister has slipped into a coma and even the doctors aren't sure if she'll wake up. I had to go through Jordi telling me on my own with Victoria because you weren't there to support me. I had to stand on my own and take it," I shouted breaking down into tears.

"Emily I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I promise, from now on, you come first on everything. You're my priority; making sure you're okay. I've been a terrible husband to you these past weeks and you honestly don't know how sorry I am. I take you for granted so much and I shouldn't because you're amazing and I love you so much," Charlie apologised, hugging me tightly and kissing my forehead softly.

"Charl I get it. Bars and Melody duties are important and I understand that. But family is important, especially now," I said.

"I know baby, I know. I love you so much, I promise I'll be here for you,"

"I love you more," I said pecking his lips.

"Now go get ready. I'm taking you to our favourite restaurant,"

I gasped.

"Red Hot World Buffet?" I asked, hopeful.

"None other," he smirked. I giggled slightly and went upstairs to carry on getting ready; since I had just got out of the bath. I decided on smokey eyeshadow with a coral/pink lipstick. I curled my blonde hair and clipped part back. I wore my black and coral dress which I have recently purchased along with my black heels and coral clutch.

I went downstairs to see Charlie dressed in his jeans and his long white top with the blue checkered one over the top. He smiled as I walked down the stairs.

"My beautiful wife," I blushed at his words and got into his car and we drove off to the centre of Leeds.

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant and quickly got seated, seeing as Charlie has reserved the tickets.

*2 hours later*

Overall the night was amazing. I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my entire life. It was nice just to have a night out and forget about all the stuff that's happening at home. Just being Charlie and me for a few hours.

A/N bonjour🇫🇷 don't know why I've been starting off authors notes in different languages but oh well. I'm updating now because I won't have time later and I didn't want to let you all down. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think will happen! Only 18 chapters left guys...
Love ya✌🏼️