Chapter 3

JORDI'S POV

I'm worried about Emily. She's not been the same for over two weeks. She's not eating the same, doing a lot more exercise than and she's constantly in her room. Everyday, we have to get rid of reporters outside the front door. Also we have had to block some fans because of all the hate. It shouldn't be like this. The thing that I'm most worried about is the fact that she's not eating and doing too much exercise. I don't know how to get through to her either. Every time I question her about it, she just shrugs it off. I've lost one sister, I can't loose another.

I walk cautiously up to Emily's room to find her doing even more exercise. She was only doing some four hours ago...

"Emily come on, don't you think it's a little excessive?"

"No, I'm keeping healthy,"

"You're pushing yourself too far,"

"I'm fine,"

"Emily,"

"What of you want me to say Jordi?" She asked as she stopped what she'd was doing.

"Has this got something to do with Charlie?"

"Not everything I do revolves around Charlie! Can't I do something for myself?" Emily snapped. Meow.

"Truth,"

"What,"

"I want the truth," I demanded. I'm not going to let this go easily; it's gone on for long enough now.

"The truth? You want the truth? Okay, I'll give you the truth. The truth is that I'm sick of it! I'm sick of all the hate, I'm sick of all the reporters, I'm sick of missing Charlie, I'm just sick of it!" She screamed and threw herself on the bed, her petite head being engulfed by the pillow.

"Em, I'm always here for you," I said holding her tightly in my arms.

"It's not going to get Charlie back though is it," she sobbed. She really loved him. "The pictures' mean nothing to me. Nothing whatever. I'm sorry for what they look like but I can't control the devilment of Kat and Matt. He didn't believe me and now he does, he thinks he can just come crawling back. Jord, it's taking all my willpower to resist. Help me..."

This is the first time she's ever pleaded for my help. Em really needs me. But more importantly, she needs Charlie; despite what she says. She needs him and he needs her.

"You need to speak to him. This isn't right what you're doing, pushing yourself too far. You don't need to loose weight, you're perfect as you are,"

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so. Emily you're my sister, I'd do anything for you,"

"Thanks Jord,"

"That's what I'm here for. Right, the boys and I, Harvey, Leo, Charlie, Pow Pows and Victoria are going to Blair's later. You coming?"

"Yeah sure, what about Morgan, Ellie, Nicole, Catherine and Harri?"

"Seeing as they live so far away down south, we all found it hard to be couples so we've gone to be super close friends,"

"Aww, what time are we going to Blair's?"

"In about an hour so get ready,"

"Okay," she said giving a small smile. I left her to it, she needs privacy after all.

EMILY'S POV

Come on Emily, you've got to do this. It's only Charlie. I hopped in the shower and then went to my wardrobe. What to choose...

After about 10 minutes of debating, I finally chose my floral crop top, light blue ripped skinny jeans and white converse.

I did cute make up and finished with my favourite MAC lipstick. Finally, I was ready. Time to face everyone.

A/N hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's a filler tbh. Thank you for almost 200 reads!
Love ya✌️
P.s. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be editing 'You Are My World' so it has no mistakes in it (typos etc) so I apologise in advance for the notifications about it.