Chapter 45

So today we thought it would be cute for Overload to spend time with their niece and nephew. Yes I know that it's only Jordi who is the twins' actual Uncle, but it's easier than trying to explain it to them. Siân and Cody are now both walking, falling over occasionally but nothing that a cuddle from either mummy or daddy won't sort. Anyway...

"Mumma mumma park," Cody said tugging on my trouser leg whilst I was sorting their food out to take with us.

"Yeah baby, ten minutes. We're just waiting for Uncle Jordi," this made him and walk off (not quite mastered the running part yet) to play in the lounge with Siân.

"Em have you seen my white ripped jeans?" Charlie shouted from the top of the stairs. I am ready before Charlie for a change.

"They're on the pile in the office," I shouted back. He soon came down in said jeans and his long black top. As he came in, he cutely kissed my cheek. He's good at these little romantic things.

Siân came running in with an unlit candle in her hand.

"Siân come here now," I stated in a firm voice. Guiltily she came over, when I use this voice with her she's knows she has done something wrong. "Give me them," and she did. Siân looked really sad which of course killed me inside, but I couldn't back down as she needs to learn.

Charlie however had another idea.

"Come on Siâny, never mind that, let's go play with Cody," Charlie said picking her up. I gave him 'the glare'.

"Char there's no point in me telling her off if you're just going to reward her by playtime straight after,"

"Well sorry Emily but I hate seeing wither of them upset," as he said this, he put Siân down and she ran along into the lounge.

"And you think I do?"

"I never said that baby girl,"

"Yeah but that's what came across. Neither of them will learn if we both aren't stern with them,"

"I know princess, I'm sorry," he said cuddling me so I buried my head in his neck.

"Why can I never stay mad at you," I smiled as he looped his arms around me.

"Because I'm adorable and you love me too much,"

"Something like that," I smirked.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door indicating that Overload were here.

The nine of us arrived at the park twenty minutes later. We let the twins loose.

"Cody, do you want daddy to push you on the swings?" I asked. Charlie started to walk towards him.

"No I want Uncle Andy," he said. Charlie's face literally dropped.

"Ooo rejected," I smirked as Cody went off with Andy. Siân was already with Joey, Jordi and Ollie.

"Shut up you," he said hugging me from behind and swaying.

"I love you," I smiled turning and kissing him.

"I love you more," he replied before kissing me again.

"Ewwwwwwwwwww twinnies don't look!" Ryan shouted covering their eyes. I just laughed at their stupidity. This is how I know, that these are the people that I want the twins to be raised around.

A/N helllloooooo people of the earth! (And anyone from another planet who maybe reading this, let me know if you're one of these people).
Five chapters left guys....... Before I start my Brooklyn Beckham fan fiction. Shall I do a grand unveiling of the title and the description?
Thank you so much for everything, as always. Almost at 2K votes on You Are My World!
Love ya✌🏼️