Blamed

Vegeta sat there with a blank expression.

His tears rolled down his cheeks while his face remained empty. Numb.
Emotionless.

He looked up at goku as if trying to apologize but was immediately shut down.

Goku was furious.

He had an intense headache all week and having the half-blooded saiyans in and out of the house during the week was making it worse. It didn't help he, way to often, tripped over, stepped on, bumped into, or walked into a mess that they had made.

Goku continued to pace infront of vegeta letting all his rage out. Little did he know when he thought he said the kids were driving him crazy he spoke as if vegeta was the problem.

So vegeta cried.

And cried some more.

He cried until the sun had set,

And the stars came out.

Until goku finally stopped,

And left.

The prince slowly turned and shakily got into bed.

'But you said I did a-a good job.' More tears found their way down his rosie cheeks. He inhaled sharply when the door slammed open.

He didn't turn around like usual.

He felt a warm hand soothe down his side. But it wasn't in a sensual way. It was more apologetic.

He didn't give in like usual.

"Vegeta I'm sorry."

He didn't respond like usual.

Goku turned him around and saw just how much damage he really did to Vegeta. He reached over to the nightstand and pulled out some tissues.

"Blow your nose baby." He frowned seeing Vegeta shakily take the tissues and do what he was told.

"Vegeta." He said sternly. He grit his teeth seeing Vegeta tense up. He wrapped his arms around Vegeta and brought him close and hugged him. Whispering his apology into his neck.

"I'm so sorry Vegeta. I shouldn't have talked to you like that. I have no excuse for how I treated you, I know I should be ashamed of myself and I a-" Goku grunted as he was knocked out of bed. He looked up seeing Vegeta starting to giggle.

"You better be sorry idiot! You can't just talk to me like that and not expect a punishment!"

"Punishment?" Goku raised an eye brow as he asked.

"Yep. No sex for a week." Vegeta said crossing his arms with a smug smirk seeing Goku go pale.

"A WEEK?!"

"Yep."

"Can't we do a day?!"

"Nope."

"Two days?!"

"Nope."

"Five days! Cmon that's a long time!"

"We could shoot for two weeks?"

"A week is fine."

"Thought so. Now come cuddle me idiot I'm cold."

"You're always cold."

"Do I hear three weeks?"

"Cuddles it is!"

Vegeta really has Goku wrapped around his finger huh? Oh well. I thought this was getting a bit too depressing so I made it funny. Hope it brightens up your day a bit.