Motivation

Enjoy this one-shot that i've had, written on paper, locked up in my journal for literal years. Trying to get back into writing, wish me luck.

He sighed looking at the blank screen with only a few words typed out. He couldn't think no matter how hard he tried, as if his creative mind was strangled and thrown out the window. He felt a warm hand on his shoulder and an even warmer body pressed onto his back. He inhaled sharply preparing himself for a scold, as he made a half attempt to turn around on his spinning office chair.

"Hey babes, what are you doing up this late?" Goku smiled before yawning.

"Could say the same about you, you're up past your bedtime."  Vegeta spoke in a slow, tired voice, before leaning down to give Goku a peck on the cheek.

"Vegeta.. You haven't been sleeping lately, the doctor said that you need to start sleeping more or you'll get sick."

"'You need to start sleeping more or you'll get sick' my saiyans ass. You need sleep as much as I do, dumbass." Vegeta retorted with a subtle glare, gritting his teeth slightly.

Goku exhaled loudly, rubbing his temples as he spoke in response, "I know I know. I just need to finish this one chapter at least, haven't posted in months."

"Weeeelll, it looks like you could use a little help?" Vegeta suggested, casually climbing into Goku's lap with a prominently smug look

Goku rolled his eyes, "Vegeta, baby, I'm writing a romance book, and, I don't know if you've noticed or not, but you're not a very sentimental guy."

He lifted his head to take another glance at his lover, but instead was met with a saccharine kiss. Firm, plump lips on his, he closed his eyes, reveling in this indescribable feeling of ecstasy. The world was spinning rapidly yet frozen still, he could focus on every little detail only of Vegeta himself.

Slowly the two parted, a small string of saliva connecting them before snapping quickly. "What did you feel in that kiss, Kakarot?" Vegeta cupped Goku's cheeks with his hands, slowly trailing them down his neck, shoulders, spine, sides, and then back up his abdomen and chest.

"What do you feel when I touch you, Kakarot?" Vegeta whispered, continuing to touch the younger as he leaned in close to whisper in his ear.

"What do you feel when I call your name, Goku?" Vegeta smirked evily as he felt a hardend member pressing at his backside.

He swiftly pulled back and smiled innocently at his lover, "How's that for 'not a very sentimental guy'?" He patted Goku's shoulder and climbed off him.

"Well? You have your inspiration, so when you're done with that chapter come to the room. I'll be waiting with.. A surprise for you." Vegeta began striding off towards their room, swinging his hips tauntingly as he went.

Goku's jaw was dropped and drool escaped slightly from the edges of his mouth. He wiped his mouth with the back off his hand and typed as if his life depended on it. Fingers moving faster that the speed of light as he started to imagine what the other was referring to when he mentioned "surprise," especially after turning him on so effectively.

"Hot kami on stick, Vegeta.."