Where Is Goku?

Continuation of What Happened To Vegeta?

Goku cautiously opened the door. The air thick and heavy as the door creaked in alarm. Every breath trembled as it left his throat. His eyes frantically scanned across the room, searching for a sign of the Prince's survival.

Everything in the room was either broken or had even a drop of blood smeared on it.

Goku looked at the window of the room, the glass was shattered with blood on each piece. The window frame looked like it was barely on, and there was a wide trail of blood leading from the bed to the broken window. Something in Goku's shocked mind snapped into thought.

'With this much blood it must lead to something? And with all this bloodshed it can't all be his. Can it?'

Curiosity pulled him to the window. A pit formed in his chest, and his heart pounded against his ribs, as he forced himself to look at the floor beneath the window.

There was nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Not even glass.

Not a drop of red coated a single blade of grass.

Goku blinked, a moment passed. He felt dizzy suddenly, and fell back. His head felt heavy, and the weight caused his head to hit the floor make him lay down. The room spun around him, the after image an entire different color. Stars flecked his vision and he closed his eyes.

Goku blinked a few times. Noticing he was in the nothingness. He looked forward, and saw Vegeta's bedroom door. Confused, Goku took a mindless stride to the door, as if mind controlled. He opened the door and the older saiyan's room was as usual. Well, besides the window. Instead of the outside world, it was a red room. With Vegeta's pitch black form facing the opposite direction.

"Vegeta?" His voice sounded weird. Like he was underwater, or he was talking from far away.

He approached the other with no fear, the music that instantly played the moment he walked in calming him. As if it were normal, and he didn't understand why. Thoughts came and left in the nothingness. That's why nothing, not even thought not even time, exists in the nothingness.

"Vegeta, what happened to you?" He asked as he continued to draw closer.

"I don't know." He whispered in a distorted voice that sounded as if two were talking at once.

"Where were you, Kakarot?" He jolted, and bowed his head into his hands.

"I waited for you. But I waited too long." Goku froze at the window, as he recognized the second voice.

"Vegeta, did he do this to you?" His voice was below a whisper. As soon as the words left his mouth, Vegeta turned. Revealing his pitch black face, only his eyes of sorrow visible.

"What did I do to deserve this? Was it my fault?"

No words could escape Goku's lips as he stared with wide, shocked eyes.

"He tried to touch me. I said no, and he took my face. He touched me, and gave me a gift. Now I have lots of gifts." Goku wanted to throw up hearing this from his counterpart. Still unable to speak or move, all he could do was listen.

"He has my face. Don't trust him. I don't know what he wants. You won't find him unless he wants you to." His body trembled, but his eyes were still wide and his pupils were still heavily dilated.

Very little white could be seen in his eyes.

"You'll know if it's not me. He's smiling. Ear to ear. And those eyes. Those eyes.." He ducked his head and covered his own eyes.

"The eyes.. His eyes. His eyes! Eyes! Eyes! Eyes!!"

Static suddenly played loudly in his ears instead of calming music, and he quickly recognized it to be the same from the phone call.

The static continued to get louder and so did Vegeta's screams, darkness clouded Goku's vision and he blinked rapidly. Trying to clear his sight. He lost his balance and fell on his back. He blinked a few more times

until he realized he was staring blankly at a hospital wall.

He quickly sat up. Frantically looking around for someone. Anyone. He pulled the thin blanket off of him and opened the room door.

There was no one.

No doctors. No patients. No people.

He spun around and saw the window, he rushed to it. His heart beat in his ears as he struggled to open the window. The window wouldn't unlock. He tried pushing on it, running into it, and punching it. But all attempts were futile.

He panted and rested his hands on his knees, all hope seemed lost, when a thought came to mind. A thought that made him slap himself in the face.

Goku pressed two fingers to his forehead and focused. He searched for living energy, some person that was alive.

There was one behind him.

Sooo what do you think?? Sorry I took so long on this. But I have an idea where I'm going with it, an I'm just gonna say: I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF. I'm a bit salty I can't keep a constant writing style. The first one was so good, but this one leads you on into... Another cliff hanger. Sorry lovelies.