Horror Movie Fananza

Based on a true story. My story.
Continuing of Basement

"Turn around you stupid bitch!" Vegeta screamed at the girl on screen, oblivious to the murderous clown stalking closer to her.

"He's right fucking there!" Vegeta jumped up on the sofa as the camera had panned toward a mirror, revealing just how close the murderer was to the woman.

He's being watched.

Vegeta snapped his head around, furrowing his brows as he was met with Goku smiling. "The hell are you lookin' at?! Something funny??"

Goku shook his head lightly, "I was gonna go out right now, wanted to know if you wanted to come with?"

Vegeta raised a brow, "at eleven at night? On Halloween?"

"Yeah." Goku answered, short and simple. And suspicious as hell.

"Kakarot where the hell are you actually going?" Vegeta could see the lie in his eye.

Goku exhaled deeply, "fine, fine. Bulla and Chichi are having a Halloween pa-"

"Nope. Nope. You can go by yourself."

Goku made a surprised face, "ya sure?"

Vegeta nodded frantically, no way did he want to visit those bitches right now. He didn't even know why Goku was going. Probably because he's a softie.

"Alright then, I'll be back as soon as possible, 'kay?" He leaned over the sofa, trying his best to hide his devilish smirk.

Vegeta gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Go."

"I'll be gone for an hour."

"Fuck you"

With that Goku walked out the door and Vegeta watched him fly off into the distance.

"Fucking nuisance."

"Ahhh!"

"Ah!" Vegeta jumped at the sudden sound of the girl screaming as she was brutally murdered.

He took a deep breath, in, and out. In, and out. In, and

Off.

On

And

Off

The lights flickered on and off, and the basement door slowly created open.

Goku used all his strength not to laugh histarically whilst listening to Vegeta screech like a little girl upstairs. He should've recorded it.

A couple seconds later Vegeta rushed down the stairs, where he realized his biggest mistake when the door shut loudly behind him. He was just grateful the lights were on, completely forgetting he was literally on the same strength level as gods and had no reason to fear ghosts or even death.

Vegeta

"What?" Vegeta turned around, nothing.

Heard something fall, when he looked he saw something flash across the room.

Vegeta

"Who's there! Show y-your self or face my wrath!" He tried to sound intimidating, but he only succeeded in receiving quiet laughs and giggles from the shadows.

Hehe haha

"Shut up..! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Vegeta was shaking, trembling in fear, oblivious to the pair of hands reaching out behind him.

Gotcha

The shadows whispered before the strong hands grasped him and pulled him to the floor. Vegeta fought, screaming, shouting, kicking, scratching against it's orange gi. Pulling spiky black hair, staring into onyx eyes.

"Bitch."

Goku couldn't hold it back anymore and started laughing. "Go ahead let it out." Vegeta rolled his eyes as Goku laughed breathlessly.

"Oh my kami, you should've seen yourself!" Goku was rolling on the floor at this point.

His laugh died, however, as Vegeta towered over him.

"Well, kakarot," he spat harshly, "I hope you had fun. Cause now it's my turn to have a little fun."

Vegeta smirked evily as he giggled maniacally.

_________________________________________

"Yes, yes, yes just like that! So good!" Vegeta moaned out, feeling so close.

Goku slid his mouth of the hard, twitching cock pouting slightly, "when are we gonna actually get to the good part?"

"When I feel like I want my backside obliterated." With that, Vegeta shoved goku's mouth back down onto his cock.

And they lived, happily, ever, after.
The end.

I'm sorry.