Safe Pt. 2

Delete part one? Nope. Create a part two because you can't deal with your trauma and don't want to end off with Goku and Vegeta's relationship probably over? Yep!

I decided, weeks after part one to change the story plot. So plot twist someone purposely drugged Goku's drink, the last thing Goku remembers is getting a drink from Yamcha. Warning: Yamcha slander from this part to the next. Sorry not sorry.

Enjoy.

×××××Goku Pov×××××

Where am I? When did it become noon? Why does my head hurt so bad? Ugh I'm gonna puke. These words were my first thoughts after the worst night ever.

"Hey you're up!" The pitch of Yamcha's voice ring loudly in my ears. Why are all my senses messed up?

"Hey man are you okay? Want some water or something?" He asked, Kami my head hurts.

"Yes.. Yes please. That'd be great, thank you." I said.

"Say... Yamcha?" I started, after my raging headache went down some because since I drank the water.

"Yea what's up?" yamcha replied

"Why am I here?" I questioned, I felt so light headed. Maybe I'm just hungry...

"Oh about that... Youu... You drank too much.... And went home.. To vegeta... An-"

"Oh crap vegeta! He's gonna be so mad I'm not home to drop Trunks off at school with him and help babysit bra! I gotta get outta here! Thanks Yamcha but I gotta go!" Goku shrieked putting two fingers to his head.

"Wait gok- and he's gone... Well.. At least I ruined things for them... Serves those fags right."

~|~|~|~|Trunks POV|~|~|~|~

I finally got my snacks! And fortunately Bra didn't hear last night. But it looks like if Goku, the real Goku, doesn't come back dad may have another panic attack.

But then someone knock on the door. I got to answer it and for once in my entire life, dad doesn't say anything. He didn't even try to stop me, as if he didn't even hear it. Strange I think to myself.

I open the front door and goku's there, but he doesn't barge in like last night. He squats down and is... Smiling? After what he did last night?.. Or what if that wasn't Goku? That had to be it! Goku would never do that. Would he?

"Hey trunks-"

"Get away from my son!" Dad yelled storming out of the kitchen.

"What why?!" Goku said, it was obvious he was very confused. But dad didn't care. "And why is the barrier on? I had to Instant Transmission outside to get here from Yamcha's!" Wait yamcha? Wasn't goku just complaining that my dad slept with yamcha behind his back?

"Trunks go inside." Dad said sternly, making me shiver.

"But-"

"Fucking go inside this instant!" I should've known not to "but" dad when he gets like this. But I did listen and went to back to the table with bra.

"Bah bah bah bah" bra babbled, she's still a little baby only eight months old.

"You're so lucky, you don't have any responsibilities do you? You only be small, and sleepy, and baby." I said whilst playing with her hair when she giggled and kissed his hand with a lot of excess drool.

"I love you too bra. And I promise I'll protect you just like dad protected us!"

~|~|~|~Vegeta pov~|~|~|~

"Cmon, let's go to our spot." He said holding out his hand. Why the fuck would I hold his hand? Especially after what happened last night, and the idiot has the audacity to play dumb with me?

"Hell no." I pointed out in the direction of a nearby river where we used to have affairs when we weren't together. "Over there."

The last times I had trusted kakarot I was raped and he blamed yamcha? Yamcha!

But this time he seemed... Normal.. As if every time I had seen this week wasn't actually kakarot... Ever since he came back from Yamcha's...