Sexual Frustration

I actually tried on this chapter (in the beginning half anyway) and I'm kinda proud of it. Let me know if there's anything misspelled'n'stuff 🍋🍋🍋🍋

Vegeta exhaled heavily as he exited the hot, steamy shower. He walked out into his room, bumps springing up at the drastic change in temperature. He walked over to his closet and moved his clothes around. Looking for some of the casual earthling clothing he had received from his wife, and huffed in defeat settling on his Badman shirt and yellow pants.

Just as Vegeta grabbed the clothes there was a loud knock at the door. He tilted his head slightly as he wasn't expecting anyone to be home from the party at Chichi's house this early. "In here." He said loudly, putting his arms through the sleeves.

As he started buttoning his buttons in no specific order, more loud knocks were heard from the door. "Wait a damn minute I'm getting dressed!" He shouted, at first he was confused, but now he was just irritated.

He barely got his boxers on before the there was another loud knock on the door, and Vegeta was not having it anymore. He stomped up to the door and snatched it open glaring angrily at the man behind the door. The two grown men glared at each other, anger melting into lust.

The anger in Vegeta's stature was short lived as he was pushed back and shoved onto the bed. He kissed the other as his shirt was unbuttoned and thrown to the floor somewhere. "You're.. An... Asshole.." Vegeta growled between their suffocating kisses.

Goku ignored him and continued to overwhelm his favorite treat.

"Kakarot wait-" Vegeta gasped as his cock was not so subtly groped through his undergarments.

"We need to talk..!" Vegeta tried to grab Goku's attention, but another part of his body already had that.

"Kakarot" he moaned out part of Goku's name as he stopped groping him ,and instead let his hands rake down Vegeta's sides causing a wonderful stinging sensation.

Vegeta's whines and pleads going right over Goku's head as he continued to toy with the other saiyan's sensitive areas. "Kakarot what the hell is wrong with you?!" Vegeta shouted as he kicked Goku back a few feet.

Although he was slightly enjoying the rough treatment, he was curious, and slightly concerned, as to why the younger saiyan was acting out now instead of any other time they had intimacy.

"Just shut up and let me do this." Goku growled lowly as Vegeta sat up and crossed his arms. "No."

"Here we go again, it's like every thing I do for you isn't good enough! Why won't you let me please you?!"

"What the fuck do you mean 'everything you do for me isn't good enough'? Everything was just fine, then you came in here all fuckin heated and shit. And, and.. And..." Vegeta's voice trailed on as Goku had made his way back and traced a thumb over his lips.

"And?" Goku persisted, using his other hand to spread the other's legs, using his body to knock the other back.

"And we... Should just talk it out...?" Vegeta breathed out slowly as Goku leaned in closer, brushing their lips together.

"Do you want to do that now?" He said trailing his tongue around Vegeta's lips sensually. "Or is there something else you wanted to do first?"

Vegeta couldn't breathe. The man before him wasn't Goku, it was Kakarot. The lower class saiyan he'd been secretly fucking for years, not whom he had thought he fell in love with. He moaned lowly as Kakarot began roughly groping him once again, he relished in the arousing treatment.

"Come on little prince, if you can't decide on your own," he stopped groping him for a moment more, "then I will." He slapped his hand down hard on the Prince's ass causing another, louder moan to erupt from the older saiyan's throat. "So what's it gonna be?" His mischievous grin grew more seeing how Vegeta could hardly focus.