Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Goku yawned and stretched his arms. He sat up stretched back out his head, ignoring his morning breath. He looked at the other side of the bed to see it empty. Confused he started to get out of bed until he heard something drop in the living room.

Goku looked at the calendar underneath the big clock of the wall. Goku snapped his head to the digital clock on Vegeta's night stand.

1:37 a.m.

Oh how he'd been waiting for this moment. To meet ol' Saint Nick himself. In person! Outside of a mall!!

It was a shame Vegeta would miss it, but he'd make sure to tell him aaalll about it.

He jumped out of bed and slowly freaked open the door as to not scare of the big man. He tip toed to the stairs, switching his gaze from the stairs to the chimney. He had to make sure he met him, it was destiny. The universe had wanted him to wake up at this time, wanted him to finally meet-!

He stared in horror as he saw Vegeta sitting by the tree wrapping presents and setting them neatly under the tree, a fair distance from each other.

He was frozen, he couldn't move. Couldn't speak. He was utterly horrified.

"Vegeta..?" He squeaked. He saw Vegeta's entire figure tense, and slowly turn around.

"K... Kakarot? Why are awake so... early?" He let out a nervous titter.

Goku could feel tears in his eyes. This whole time, Santa didn't exist?

"Where's... Why.. You..." Goku couldn't find the words.

The gears in Vegeta's head were spinning rapidly, thinking of a story.

"He was here." Vegeta blurted out.

A tear fell from Goku's glossy eyes. "What? He was??" Goku got a little excited.

"Yeah, of course he was. But he had to go because he was... Running late to.. The next house." Vegeta schemed right off the top of his head.

"But why did he have you do it? Out of everyone in this house?" Goku questioned as he walked up to his husband.

"....... Because... I.. Can look at them. Because I don't have.. Presents." Vegeta lied as he avoided eye contact.

"You get presents!"

"Not from Santa."

"Yes you do!"

Vegeta sighed. He dug through the few presents that hadn't been wrapped yet and pulled out a mug full of coal.

First person to be on the naughty list for the rest of their life.

It read.

There was also a note of the side.

P.S I'm still very upset about you blowing up my sleigh.

He snickered as he read the note to himself.

"Well, do you want any help?" Goku asked.

"Nope."

"A glass of water perhaps?"

"Nope."

"How about-"

"Kakarot just take your ass to bed. I'll be there in a minute."

"Aww..." Goku went back up to their room sulking and dragging his feet the entire time.

Once he got to their room he closed the door and flopped onto his side of the bed. How was he supposed to fall asleep now?

Vegeta sighed and wiped his brow. "That was close."

"Indeed." Said Santa, as he came out from behind the tree.

"You think he knows?" Vegeta questioned.

"Not for certain. But a part of him knows you weren't telling the truth. He'll find out sooner or later."

Vegeta rubbed his temples. "Can I go to bed now?"

"Do you want to stay on the naughty list?"

The stared at each other before Vegeta huffed.

"No.."

If it's not clear Santa new Goku was coming so he hid behind the tree. But Vegeta was wrapping presents because he didn't want to be on the naughty list. Why he didn't want to be on the naughty list was because Santa had found a new way of punishing him. Everytime Vegeta got a mug with coal in it all the other mugs (except the ones from Santa) would break and he'd have to use Santa's.