PLEASE READ ME

Hey everyone.

Don't take this the wrong way I'm not quitting this or anything.

I'm just letting y'all know some stuff for those of you who don't check my message board.

I'm not judging cause I hardly ever post on there but it's whatever.

Okay so, you may be wondering: "well if you're not quitting and just want to info dump what's so important?"

First off, glad you're still here.

Second, I'll be ending my kakavege one shots book soon, I'll probably get to 100 and then end it. But don't be discouraged! I'M NOT DONE!! GET BACK HERE!!!

You still there? Good.

I'm going to start another kakavege one shot book. The only reason I'm starting a new one is because this one is getting out of hand to manage. I scroll FOREVER to find the book I'm looking for. I'll warn you on the last one and point you in the right direction, just keep an eye out.

Third, one of you gets to name the new kakavege one shot book so put a bunch of names and maybe I'll pick yours. Otherwise it's Kakavege OneShots Continued.

Fourth, I'm gonna start another book that's actually kind of good. It's a bit if-y at first but it gets a little better. I'm not done with it but I might post bits in here so look out for that too.

That's all guys, girls, and everyone between. Hope y'all have a good day, evening or night.

Love all of you ❤