These fond memories of us

Goku and Vegeta are human for this chapter.

I sighed as the fan blew in my face harshly, since the highest setting was the only one I could leave it on without making that wretched sound.

Scratch Sctrach Scratch

Ricketty Ticketty Ricketty Ticketty

Bump Grind Bump Grind

It was an old fan, but one that not only did it's job by cooling the air, but one that was of very few things to give me pleasant flash backs.

___________

"Rock, paper, scissor, shoot!" We cried at the same time. And of course the universe chose the dimwit to win...
Again.

"Rock beats scissors Vegeta." The boy said, such a peculiar name for a child, especially one with that stupid, toothy grin.

"Shud up kakarot, ya only von cause I wen easa on ya" We had just lost a tooth simultaneously that night and mother was taking us to celebrate. But unfortunately for me, i had lost two.

Which meant mom wouldn't get me regular ice cream, but a popsicle instead.

She used to be very strict, but as the years passed she became softer. I often wonder if that's happened to anyone else.

"Hey! Stop fighting back there! If I have to pull over then I'm turning around and we won't getting your ice creams." Mom said to us, such a cruel threat to that of a child.

And of course, me and Kakarot stopped immediately. I don't know why or how, but it was as if we were obese or something. But we never gained much weight because of it, surprisingly.

So we tried thinking of something else to do, to pass the rest of the ten minute drive to the ice cream parlor.

"Hey Vegeta?" So the dimwit is finally calling me by my birth name and not that stupid "nick name" Geets?

"Whot?" I answered. For some reason wanting to hold his hold his hand. Touch him in some way, even if only for a second!

"Can we be friends for or whole lives? Please?" He had dragged out the "e" and gave me those puppy dog eyes. How could I say no?

"Well of course Kakarot, we can be friends for as long as you want!" I replied with enthusiasm. Of course there was enthusiasm! I fucking had a crush on the dolt!

"Best friends?" He said, sticking out his hand as if he knew I wanted to touch him.

"Best friends." I took his hand into mine and shook it vigorously.

I was a child, what'd you expect me to do?

And on the way back we did what we thought best friends did..and fed each other some of each other's ice cream. At the time we didn't know why mom was laughing so hard, but looking back on it I see the issue.

_________________________

But even with this old damn fan.. I can still hear that bastard snoring in my ear!

But even still we kept our promise to be best friends. We just, upgraded it in a way. Now we weren't just friends.

We were lovers.

So I turned my happy ass over, cuddled up to this fat oaf I called my husband, and went back to sleep before I beat the shit outta him. Don't get me wrong I love him, but I'm still mad at him for eating my leftovers.

This was short and cute. Not really my style so I changed it toward the end. It still works though, let me know if you handsomes/beauties like this and I'll try it again. Now I have to go do this thing called living, and boy let me tell you the best part of it is food and Kakavege. Anyways sorry for not posting in a while, thanks for staying those of you that did.