Grow

Vegeta sat on the floor, drawing with his son, when he heard Goku snickering  behind him. He ignored Goku and the sounds grew silent. Until..

He snorted.

Vegeta stopped what he was doing and grew a pissed off expression. Still, he ignored Goku, and the sound died down again.

Until it didn't.

Now Goku was cackling.

Vegeta was about to turn around and rip the man a new one. Until he felt it. The coldness. The wetness. Of water. On his scalp.

He quickly swiveled around to face Goku, who was laughing breathlessly, "Kakarot, what the fuck?!"

Goku took a minute to catch his breath as he fell back on the sofa. "Hahaha... Hahaha..!"

Vegeta's face turned red with fury. "Kakarot!"

Goku finally caught his breath and sat up straight, still laughing a little bit as he took a drink of water. "Why'd it take you so long? I've sprinkled water on you like several times now!" He started laughing at Vegeta's horrified face.

"Why?! " Vegeta was both amazed and pissed.

Goku cleared his eyes, "little plants need water and sunshine to grow." He gestured at the open window. "Ya got sunshine, just needed some water."

Vegeta stood, absolutely livid, "the fuck are you on??"

Goku gestured his hands in a way that silently pleaded, 'this is going to piss you off so please stay calm and don't rip off my dick' "Hear me out. You've always had trouble with your shortness, right? So why not just get taller? Eh?"

Goku yelped as he was hit with a nearby lamp. "Hey! Hey! Calm down!"

"Calm down? Calm down?! I'll fucking kill you!!" Vegeta continued throwing nearby objects.

"Vegeta, would you-?!" Goku looked down as he caught one of the things Vegeta threw. "Well hello there bud."

Their son stared up at Goku from his arms, completely unfazed by the situation, "Hi daddy."

Vegeta looked at his son and back at the floor, not realizing what he'd thrown. He quickly sped over to Goku and took the child into his arms. "Are you okay? Papa didn't hurt you, did I? It's okay to let Papa know, I won't get mad." He gently hushed their child.

Goku smiles at the sight, he got close for a group hug but was punched in the side of his face. "Ow!" Goku looked at Vegeta, "What was that for?!"

"You're still in the dog house! Punk!" Vegeta walked away, still coddling their son. "How about we get you a nice little bath, huh? Does that sound nice, Sweet Pea?"

"Wait what?! But I was just in the dog house for my other prank! Vegeta wait we can talk about this! Vegetaaaaa!!!" He runs to catch up.