Blood Soaked Dreams

Blood, BDSM, and suggestive parts ahead.

He's right in front of me.

Open. Completely relaxed.

Kakarrot, sleeping peacefully on his back, snoring away all concerns.

I feel a hot breath brush by my lips as the moonlight hits him just right.

Quietly, subtly, as if I'm stalking prey, one foot ahead of the other until I'm at the foot of his bed. I feel both like an intruder and Royalty about to feast.

I raise my hand to my lip, inserting my middle and index finger. My brain easily coming up with excuses as to what else could be in my mouth at the moment. I slowly, I lower my teeth on my fingers, and begin pulling.

The fabric of my gloves sliding against my bare fingertips is blissful.

I copy my action on my other hand. By the time both gloves are on the floor my index and middle on both hands are moist and there's single line of drool running down my chin.

I lean forward almost subconsciously, using majority of my brain power to keep myself from falling. I watch with intent as the bed dips under my weight, the sheets folding over my palms and wrinkling between my fingers.

I lean over him, my shadow looming menacingly over him as well. I lean my face in, inhaling the musk between his legs. My eyes roll back as his scent fills my senses.

God this is intoxicating..

Closer and closer. My knees now on either side of his hips

"Shh.." I whisper as his hands fly to my thighs, him now being awake and aware of my presence.

"Hush, Kakarrot.." His grip on his thighs tightens, making me weak in the knees.

He's so strong..

"Vegeta what are you..?" He's wrapped in bandages, his eyes are covered too. If I didn't say anything he wouldn't have even known it was me.

"I know it's you, Vegeta, I know your scent."

I sigh at the implication behind that. I mean forward, my mouth to his ear as I bite the earlobe.

"What else do you know?" I whisper as I kiss the wounds I've created.

"I know how you taste," he bites into my shoulder and I let out breathy moans and sighs.

"Keep going."

"I know how you feel." His hands move along my body, feeling my chest, and scraping my nipples.

His hands go to the top of my chest, and nails drag all the way down to where the top of my bottoms would be. My chest flushes as blood rushes to the surface in rows.

"Hah.."

"You wore nothing tonight?"

He's so  hard.. I can feel him against me even through the thin blanket and my undergarment..

"Stop." I put a hand to his lips and push his head back into a pillow.

"Kakarrot.." I feel hands on my panties.

"I see." He murmurs against my hand, caressing me through the only clothing I wore.

"Kakarrot, please.." I beg, he's the only one I'd do this for.

His hands aim clumsily for the medical tray next to the bed. My stomach does somersaults as he feels each tool with his fingers.

He takes a scalpel and rests his fist on his chest, "Kiss me." He demands.

I realize that my eyes are lidded, and open them fully. I feel his remaining hand pull my cheeks apart and I let out a shaky breath.

I lean forward as kiss him, the scalpel digging into my jugular notch. I choke and feel warm blood slicking the sounds on my chest.

As I try to breathe, sweet blood fills my mouth, and I feel myself throb.

"Kuh-ka-rro-" I choke out his name and through my tears, that I hadn't noticed until this point, I see him smirk at me.

"Let me hold you."

I do what I'm not directly told, and give him my sensitive hand. He flips it, turning it palm up. He touches my hand as if it were a precious jewel, then runs the scalpel over it lightly.

The fine blade of the scalpel gently scarping against my hand is nearly orgasmic, until he slowly turns it to glide just under my skin.

I moan loudly and shiver as the scalpel makes clean cuts against my skin, pulling it off like a knife to soap.

The blood running down my body and pooling at the back of my throat make it hard to breathe and consecrate. My hand trembles in his hold.

His other hand moves from between my legs to the small hole in my Jugular Notch, curious fingers dig in, stretching it out. I feel more blood coming out, and air no longer getting to my lungs. I feel dizzy as well as warm, a knot in my stomach coming loose..

Vegeta jolts up with a gasp. He searches the room, only finding his sparring partner in bed across the room. He lays back in his bed, shocked at what his brain had decided was okay.

He looked down at himself, touching his Jugular Notch and running his fingers down his chest. Nothing. He'd been dreaming. He he huffed deeply at that realization, before his eyes widened.

He'd been dreaming.

He sat up once more, and this time lifting up the blanket. He felt his heartbeat race, as he saw a wet patch in his lacey undergarment right above his softening cock.