Day off

Goku watched Vegeta's chest rise and fall at it's normal pace. The two saiyans were staying home after a long day of training and a tough fight yesterday.

Goku tried to keep himself distracted, adding more attention to vegeta's legs which he was prodding. He wasn't completely sure how to massage them without Vegeta them yanking from his touch. But once again his eyes drifted back over to the older male. Starting at the cover of the book he was reading, then down to his slowly rising chest, to his stomach which had folded since he was hunched over somewhat, and finally what his eyes had been practically glued to for the past hour between Vegeta's widely spread legs.

Goku was drooling at this point, so distracted he didn't realize Vegeta had set his book down and was staring back at him.

"What the hell is he doing?" He thought to himself. "Better question is what is he staring at..." His thought continued.

Wonder how I could ask him

Vegeta's body jolted when Goku used their link. He was about to ask what the dolt thought he was doing when he realized Goku was thinking, in the link.

Maybe if I do it subtly? Like a kiss or I touch him somewhere.

Goku's eyes moved up to the wall then back down somewhere on Vegeta's body. Vegeta traced his field of vision to where goku's eyes were stuck at. He blushed deeply when he found it.

Goku's eyes moved away suddenly and he stood up, turning his head over his shoulder slightly to make eye contact with his mate. "Hey geets?" His face was completely grazed in a pink rose color.

Vegeta couldn't make eye contact with him, and his cherry red cheeks and ears weren't the only reason.

It was also because he had a semi.

Idk, this had a plot at some point. Now it doesn't. I guess I'm not suited for this kinda thing. 😔 It's fine I'll keep going til I am worthy. Anyways hope you beau- y'know what, hope you totally sexy people have a great night or day cause I totally know what you look like and I saw you're seggsy.