Sleep petting

Goku realized he was awake. His eyes wandered around the rest of the room from his position, looking for what had touched him, when he suddenly felt it again.

'So I wasn't dreaming. Something really did touch me.' He thought, again he was, very lightly, touched.

Goku began to turn his head, pausing halfway through when he was touched again. Though this time it was shaky, as if unsure. He turned his body until his his face was nose to nose with his lover.

Goku wondered if the other was asleep when he felt it again, coming from underneath the blanket. He lifted it up and watched as Vegeta raised his hand slowly and gently touched him, trailing his hand downward gracefully before repeating.

"Vegeta," he whispered.

"Vegeta," he whispered again.

"Vegeta," this time he began to shake the other lightly until he awoke halfway.

"Yhugh?" Vegeta mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Can we sleep in spoon tonight?" Goku asked setting down the blanket.

"Mhyeaeh." He turned back over, and Goku spooned him.

Goku's eyes got heavy and eventually fell back asleep, no longer bothered by the older saiyan's sleep petting.

Short, sweet, and not smut or angst or whatever the heck else I write on here.