Paranormal Activity

||Continuation of The Boy In The Dream||

"What dream?" Goku asked, very confused.

"It's the one I've been telling you about!" Vegeta furrowed his brows together slowly as his smile began to fade, he gave the portrait an observant glare.

"Wait.. " he whispered as he grazed his fingertips against his bottom lip.

"It kinda looks like ya Geets." Goku murmured towards his mate.

Vegeta nodded in agreement, seemingly not able to form any words as he tried to figure out from where he'd seen the face before.

"Did you used to know them? Like when you were a little kid? Maybe that's why you don't remember them. " Goku suggested optimistically.

"I might have, i..i don't even know... " Vegeta groaned putting his face in his hands.

He tilted his head back up to study the face once more. It did look like him, but it also looked vaguely like Goku. He heard Goku talking but didn't hear what he was saying. He stared deeper into the portrait, faintly hearing a unfamiliar voice.

"-am I right?" Goku finished just in time to see Vegeta faint.

"Oh boy.."

________________________

Vegeta woke up on the bed, a warm, wet rag on his forehead. He rubbed his temples as he glanced at the clock.

'Damn near an hour. Fuck'

Vegeta sat up, he took off the cloth and stared at it.

'That face... I swear I've seen it before..'

He sighs, burying his face in his hands. He feels someone tap his shoulder, an unfamiliar voice barely loud enough to hear.

"...They made you soup... And brought water..."

"Thanks, just leave it-" his eyes widen had he jerks his head around to face the person.

The nonexistent person.

Vegeta looked around shocked and terrified, that the only thing there was a tray with a bowl of warm soup, and a cup of coldish water.

He felt a wave of anxiety wash over him, like someone was watching him.

"Kakarot!!"

____________________

Goku held Vegeta close as they slept. Well, he slept. Vegeta was watching the closet. There was someone there. There had to be!

He stared at the shadow figure. His eyes were playing tricks on him? Was it walking or swaying? Was it really even there?

He didn't know for sure, but he did know his eyes weren't moving from-

It's gone.

His eyes are wide and full of terror as he frantically searches the room for it.

Goku moves, moving his arm to scratch the back of his head, revealing the figure being on the roof right above them.

Vegeta is shaking with fear.

'Ghosts aren't real.. Ghosts aren't real..'

He doesn't blink

'Then what the fuck am I looking at?!'

Goku puts his arm back, blocking Vegeta's vision. Vegeta wrestles Goku's unconscious body, before realizing the figure's gone again. The only difference being he didn't have to search for it. He watched as it ran from the closest to under the bed. That they were laying on.

Vegeta screamed with his whole body, immediately waking Goku and everyone else on Earth with his bloodcurdling scream.

"Baby, what's up..?" Goku asked half asleep.

"There's something under the bed! There's something under the bed!" Vegeta grows frustrated as Goku looks at him as if he's lost his mind.

"I'm not making it up! Look for yourself!" Vegeta shakes him violently. "It's dangerous here! We need to leave!"

Goku got out of bed, walking to the light switch and coming back. He bent over and, wouldn't you know, there was no one-

"What the heck?" He pulls out a dirty gi. "So that's where that went." He went to turn the light back off when he heard Vegeta trembling and on the verge of sobbing.

"Vegeta, have you been watching scary movies before bed again?"

"No! W-well yes, but this is real! I saw it!"

Goku sighs and comes back, without turning the light off. "Whatever you say Vegeta. Come here." He turned Vegeta so he was facing the wall. He wrapped himself around Vegeta protectively.

"Shhh.. It's okay to go to bed.. Nothing gonna get ya.." Vegeta wants to fight back but feels himself getting tired.

"Kakarot..! I'm serious..!"

"Shh.. It's time for quiet.. And rest.." He yawns, wrapping the both of them in the blanket.

"Shh.."

Vegeta feels himself getting tired, his eyelids heavy. "Kakarot..."

"Shhh.."

Vegeta fell asleep somewhat peacefully, unaware of the man watching from the bathroom...

I honestly forgot about this so if the plot is sideways... be grateful I posted something! >:) Love you peeps!