Homelife Pt.2

Short chapter

Forty five minutes.

That's how long they've been walking. Seventeen thousand different sidewalks. Ten hundred different blocks. And a million different turns. But Vegeta was right. They walked through the bad part of town. Everything was sunny and warm over here. Hot even. Goku even had to take his jacket off, whilst Vegeta was still in two sweaters.

"Vegeta are you sure you know where we're going?"

"If you ask me that one more time I'll knock your teeth out."

"Okay sorry!" Goku whined. He threw his arms back. His feet we're starting to hurt. Well actually they've been hurting for the past fifteen minutes, but if he complained to Vegeta about that he'd most likely be sleeping outside chained to a tree or something.

"Kakarot." Goku turned to face Vegeta. "What?" He suddenly felt nervous seeing the look of fear on vegeta's face. "Don't tell my father about...what happened in the bathroom...with that kid.. He knows about me bullying you and I convinced him that it was because you hit me."

"I never hit you!" Goku got defensive. No way was he about to be thought of as a bad person just because Vegeta can't tell his father the truth. It's not that hard!

"I know I just-" Goku watched as Vegeta sighed and vigorously rubbed his eyes. "He thinks I love you okay?" Vegeta said as he started digging through his backpack.

Goku's eyes widened. "Love?" He whispered. Vegeta definitely wouldn't ever love him. Was he really that afraid of his dad?

"Yea." Vegeta walked ahead and unlocked the door. "He'll be home by 5:00 so do whatever you want until then."

"What happens when your dad gets home?"

"You're going to bow and introduce yourself and he'll do the same. Then you'll go get whatever snacks or drinks and meet me in my room. Don't make a mess anywhere in the house or it'll be my ass. Got it?"

Goku nodded. He could do this.

"Good"

"Vegeta quick question,"

Vegeta sighed turning around. He just wanted to go inside. He'd not yet even opened the door.

"How long would it have taken for us to get here if we went the way I was trying to go?" He frowned as Vegeta pulled his sleeve up and checked his nonexistent watch.

"Two hours."

"Two hours?!"

"You heard me. Now get inside." The pair walked inside and immediately Goku was met with messy house. Not dirty. Messy.

Everything was thrown everywhere but it was all clean. Clean clothes, clean dishes, clean items, etc. They only "dirty" thing was a broken tablet sitting on the floor.

He watched Vegeta casually walk inside as of there was no mess at all so he followed. "Is there a guest room I'm staying in or am I sleeping on the couch?" Vegeta gave him a look. "No you idiot! You're sleeping in my room dumbass!" Goku's heart pounded. He followed the older upstairs and into a dark room.

A really messy dark room! As soon as he took a step in he fell. Vegeta's room was not only messy, it was dirty! Everything except a small fluffy kennel had a sweaty scent lingered to it.

"I have to do some laundry... Bad.." He heard Vegeta mumble before the older threw some clothes and blankets across the room.

"Clear out the place you wanna sleep. I'll get you some clean blankets and my bean bag."

I know I always give Vegeta bean bags but in all my head canons he's obsessed with 'em.