Basement

Based on a true story. My story.

"Vegeta-"

"Don't you 'Vegeta' me! There's something down there!" Vegeta pointed anxiously at the steep set of stairs leading to the cold, dark basement.

"Yeah. Storage." Goku reassured, turning on the light.

Although the light was on, it only illuminated part of the stairs as it bent along the corner.

"If I die down there, I'm cutting your balls off." Vegeta stated, trembling as Goku grabbed his wrist and tugged him to the first step.

"You just watched Friday the thirteenth, and it wouldn't be the first time you announced that empty threat, prince of drama." Goku turned to look at the prince.

Goku noticed Vegeta staring at the steps he'd already taken down the staircase, pure horror in his eyes. "Hell. The. Fuck. No!"

Goku sighed, "yes, Vegeta?"

Vegeta pointed at the opening in between each step. "What the hell is that!"

"Stairs? Are you scared of the stairs now too?" Goku inquired, he just wanted Vegeta to do the laundry instead of yell at him about how they aren't washed right.

"No! It's a fucking gap!"

Goku let Vegeta go and instead pinched the bridge of his nose. "Geets-"

"Someone can fucking stick their whole ass body in there! Hell no! Fuck that! I'm done!" Vegeta started to leave whilst Goku begged him to just look into the actual basement area.

Goku pouted in defeat as he watched Vegeta walked back into the first story and, after a few moments, heard the TV go on.

Goku walked down the rest of the steps actually feeling sad, as he had been preparing the basement for months. He went back to finishing the laundry, hoping that this time he wouldn't be yelled at.

Goku grabbed the dirty clothes and started dumping them in.

You sure you don't wanna check it out? Not even a little?

Nope

What if I reward you afterward?

Jokes on you, I don't need sex to survive, you animal.

Well if you don't then we wo-

"Don't even start kakarot! We both know I could have you begging at my feet for sex!" The older yelled from the living room.

Goku's frown grew and he picked up the last piece of laundry from the dirty basket. As he stood up straight to put the clothing into the washer, he banged his head on something cold, hard, and rectangular.

Goku hissed in pain and rubbed the back of his head. "Dammit."

Goku turned around to see what he hit his head on and had the most evil idea he'd ever had.

He smiled evily as he stared at the breaker box behind him.

To be continued