Randomness

"Rotisserie chicken." Goku said staring at the pile of dirt in his dustpan.

"What?" Vegeta looked up from his place on the floor, setting down his rag and bucket.

"Doesn't this look like a rotisserie chicken?" He pointed at the pile, tilting his head to look at it from a different angle.

"Maybe an obese rocket ship.." He murmured to himself, not noticing the look of pure confusion Vegeta gave him.

"It sure looks like you're out of your fucking mind." Vegeta said as he continued to scrub the floor with the rag, trailing behind the younger saiyan.

"Well at least I'm making the best of the situation." Goku said, annoyed.

"Do you even know what 'situation' means?" Vegeta said, raising his voice a smidge.

"Of course I do. I'm not as simple minded as you, Vegeta." Goku turned and quickly rushed to get another chore on his chore list completed.

Vegeta scoffed and went back to scrubbing the grooves between the tiling, before it hit him.

"Did you just call me stupid?!" He shouted, but the other was nowhere to be found.

"God fucking dammit!" He stood and threw the soaked hand towel on the floor.

"I know where you sleep! And don't forget I go to bed after you, and wake up before you!" Vegeta placed both hands on his hips, observing the cleanliness of the floor.

He waved his hand in dismissal, "Ah, it-"

"Last time I checked I actually killed Frieza, unlike a certain somebody!!"

Oh.. So we're doing low blows now?

"Well at least I was able to get stronger by myself, unlike a certain somebody who had to hire an assassin!!"

Now it was just a screaming match.

"Well at least I can open and egg on the first try, unlike a certain blue spandex-wearing, arrogant, psychopathic, uptight prince!!"

Oh... Yeesh.

You really gon' let him talk to hm you like that?

"Okay, what is that!?" Vegeta said, looking around him.

Goku walked back into room and looked around as well.

"What's what?"

"That fucking voice that keeps saying what we're doing!" Vegeta said, gesturing his arms around as the voice continued to narrate their every move. Becoming increasingly irritated as it continued on. His face dropped into an annoyed frown as he grew tired of the-

"Okay, we get it!"

.... And then Vegeta found his strength suddenly gone. He yelped as he fell, when he was caught by Goku's warm arms.

"Stop! Stop it! I know what you're about to do!"

Goku glided his thumb across the other's lips before leaning in.

"I have rights y'know! I have rights!"

Their lips connected. Goku reached around the older and slipped his hand into his pants, causing Vegeta to suddenly break away.

"What in the actual shit is this?" Beerus said as he walked into the room.

The two saiyans broke apart immediately and Vegeta grumpily fixed his pants. "Beerus, please tell me you heard that?"

"I did. You're very loud."

"No not that!"

I was bored and unmotivated. Bite me.